Carolfoys last trip - all in one thread - PICS ADDED!!

I have loved reading your trip reports, Carol, and great photos, thanks for sharing. You made me laugh a lot too. I hope you will be able to get back to the magic sooner than you think - just believe (I love Wishes too).

ArielJasmine princess:

Great report Carol - I'm glad you had a great trip and I loved Callum's stormtrooper costume.

I can understand your gloom with your next trip uncertain but please don't leave us!

Have loved reading your report Carol. Please don't leave us as Johnny said it won't be the same without you

Sounds like you had a great holiday. Love the storm trooper outfit. I am pleased TCD worked out well for you, gives me more hope when I book TCD tomorrow.

Welcome back Carol, great trippie, sounds like you had a great time again. Don't worry, I'm sure you will be back before too long. :thumbsup2

I visited Pop on a fam trip and wasn't as keen on it as the All Stars where I had stayed myself. Glad you enjoyed POFQ, I'd like to stay there one day.

JohnnySharp2 said:
Like you I am not sure (for many reasons) what the future has in store holiday wise but for sure the TPF without Carol & Johnny = unthinkable ;)

Too true. ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: Lovely TR Carol, especially enjoyed reading your take on POFQ as we had intended to split our stay here with I-Drive but of course it got cancelled, still I am determined to get there one day.

Jan

Thank you all for your kind words,here and the pm's. I'm still logging on faithfully every day so I won't be going anywhere just yet! I don't know how I feel a year down the line though when you've all been again and again and I'm suffering lack-of-Disney-blues.
many thanks again

carolfoy said:
Thank you all for your kind words,here and the pm's. I'm still logging on faithfully every day so I won't be going anywhere just yet! I don't know how I feel a year down the line though when you've all been again and again and I'm suffering lack-of-Disney-blues.
many thanks again

In a year there could be the option of WDW again for you, providing Callum bucks up his performance at school and of course dont forget DLRP! Cheaper (well a little bit!) and closer.

:sunny:

Jodie

Hello, my friend! :wave2: I am in the midst of reading your trip report yet had to pause to write and say how much i am enjoying it! :thumbsup2 We also had our "firsts" like riding the monorail up front and my DS9 being the "skipper" on the Jungle Cruise. So happy you had such a great time! Ok, back to reading more of your report now! Ps It was great to finally see a pic of you!! Amy

Thanks Amy, hope you enjoy the rest of it, and well done on your own secret surprise trip :goodvibes

Great trip report and lovely photos. Hope Callum improves at school soon, I am sure he will do well in the future. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter