Card Swap~COMPLETED

I'm just waiting to see if Lisa wants in on this, I think she'll be home tomorrow. I'll finalize on Thursday afternoon, regardless.

Jennifer, thanks for waiting on my....

I just took a look....I think I'm going to skip this...between my other swaps, working on a MAW album, all needing to get done soon don't want to over extend myself!

Jennifer, thanks for waiting on my....

I just took a look....I think I'm going to skip this...between my other swaps, working on a MAW album, all needing to get done soon don't want to over extend myself!

Not a problem, didn't want you to miss out if you wanted to join :)

This is closed for sign-ups. Please verify your groups and PM me your contact info!

Thank you all for joining.

I found it absolutely imperative to order a new stamp for my wedding cards. I didn't necessarily design this particular card myself - so - just "couldn't" use something from my collection...however, this card is one of my all time favorites, and I was able to buy all the "parts" - just needed a stamp that "fit" the card as well as the "mood" of the card.

Hate when this happens...:cool1::lmao:

Can I just say that my Stampin Up demonstrator is soooooo happy I joined this swap :lmao:

Jennifer - just checking in (next week I will be volunteering at a camp, and may not have great computer availability). I've stamped the wedding cards, and have worked a little on the sympathy cards...life gets a little less hectic after camp.

How does everyone feel about a dog sympathy card? I need to make one for a friend, so I thought I'd do a few at once.

Checking in for the 17th...have all ideas sketched and supplies bought (except the enverlopes)...Christmas card cut, others starting this week!

How does everyone feel about a dog sympathy card? I need to make one for a friend, so I thought I'd do a few at once.

Perfect idea!!! I would love to have one in my stash of cards!!! We had to put our furbaby down last fall - and I really appreciated the cards we received.

Oops - missed the check-in for sept 1st. Significant progress on Wedding, sympathy and one of my other ones (just haven't decided which card it will become).

I may try to post pics tomorrow - need a quick lesson on how my new camera uploads to my computer.

I've got ideas for all except the male b=day, but the pressure is on, since DH's b-day is just around the corner.

clh2

Thanks for checking in. I was without power for almost a week, so no worries!

As for me, I've got some ideas, but nothing completed yet...It's been an awful week!

Thanks for checking in. I was without power for almost a week, so no worries!

As for me, I've got some ideas, but nothing completed yet...It's been an awful week!

Darn it all - was this hurricane related? I hope there was no other damage!

Sorry - I forgot check in also!! I am just about done. Have to complete assembly. I am hoping to mail by Wednesday or Thursday along with my cruise swap!!

I have thought about the cards and have a possible design but I haven't done anything yet.

Rebeccca

Yes, it was hurricane related. We had a lot of wind and rain and lost power for 6 days. It was a long long week. I may need a few extra days at the end, but I'll let you all know. Now that Morgan is back in school, my Tuesdays and Thursdays are mine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter