Card Swap~COMPLETE

My card groups look great!
I'll send a PM with my info

I'll check in now as I'm away on 17th. I've made a start:thumbsup2

I'm nearly finished so I aim to mail today or tomorrow:thumbsup2

Just checking - a few days prior to the 8/17 check-in date. I will just not be available for checking in most of the next week. I've not started anything yet...but I've been busy with a Girl Scout camp I volunteer for - sooo...next weekend after I recover...I'll get back on track for the cards.

I did, however, pick up a new stamp, cuz it was so stinking cute. Justified it for this swap.:thumbsup2

Just checking - a few days prior to the 8/17 check-in date. I will just not be available for checking in most of the next week. I've not started anything yet...but I've been busy with a Girl Scout camp I volunteer for - sooo...next weekend after I recover...I'll get back on track for the cards.

I did, however, pick up a new stamp, cuz it was so stinking cute. Justified it for this swap.:thumbsup2

Thanks for checking in! Love swaps for justifying purchases, can't wait to see it!

just checking in ... have the stuff for my spots just need to get cracking on them :D

Checking in. I have some of my ideas drawn and supplies pulled for all but one group. I am working on swaps a little, but must get through the first week of school before I can begin in earnest. This is the only swap due soon that I have to work on, so I am doing fine on time.

Checking in. I have some of my ideas drawn and supplies pulled for all but one group. I am working on swaps a little, but must get through the first week of school before I can begin in earnest. This is the only swap due soon that I have to work on, so I am doing fine on time.

Thanks for checking in! Good luck back at school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter