Card Candy Swap~Complete

I did some stamping for this but haven't gotten to doing anything else.

Rebecca

:goodvibesGlad they got there safe! hope the goodies come in useful

My internet access has been spotty lately, but I am back on and my package is going out this coming week.

Hi Jennifer
You may have already recieved them by now but I mailed on Monday.
Im taking a class this week and have been busy with homework, lots of writing and I know I forgot to post.
Hope they pass muster!:hippie:

I don't know where my head it lately....I missed the Sept 1st check in. Sorry Jennifer!! I have 2 groups completely finished. The rest are cut and I plan to assemble hopefully over the weekend. If not, they will be done for sure in the beginning of next week. I will ship by the 16th at the latest because we leave for the World on the 17th for a quick stay. So, you will have them by the due date for sure!

No worries, Erin. I'm thinking we may need to get an extension on this one, so we can get our ABC swaps out of the way and done first ;)

Ok...let me know!! If you do decide to extend, I won't have to rush next week to finish up before heading to WDW. That will work! Either way is fine, though. I do have it started, but have to finish the las page of my ABC page swap and this weekend will be finishing the final touches on my Sketch page swap angel spots. So, next week was reserved for this and paper piecing. So, an extension will give me just hte paper piecing which is less stressful!! Anyway, rambling over!! Let me know!

Okay, 2 weeks - New due date is October 8th! That should give us all time to finish up the others and get to work on these, okay?

Could everyone please check in? My own update is that I'm done with cards and hope to get at least a couple groups done on Tuesday and Thursday this week.

I have 1 card and the 1 group here to finish. I hope to have them done by Monday.

Rebecca

I plan to be done early this week and mail by Friday or Saturday. I only have 3 groups to go and they go pretty fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter