Car rental counter hours at Sanford Airport

can'tgetenufofwdw

Mouseketeer
I'm looking to fly in on Allegiant (October 2024) but the only flight times are evening with landing times of 10:20pm. It looks like Dollar closes at 10:30 or 11pm I can't really tell. Has anyone landed this late at this airport and tried to pick up a vehicle? Advice?

I'm looking to fly in on Allegiant (October 2024) but the only flight times are evening with landing times of 10:20pm. It looks like Dollar closes at 10:30 or 11pm I can't really tell. Has anyone landed this late at this airport and tried to pick up a vehicle? Advice?
I only flew in Sanford once with a delayed flight and I had a miserable time trying to find transportation. Because of this, I only fly into the craziness of MCO.

I couldn't use Allegiant because of their late arrivals. Even if the car rental closes at 11:00, with a 10:20 arrival you might not make it then you're stuck.

I couldn't use Allegiant because of their late arrivals. Even if the car rental closes at 11:00, with a 10:20 arrival you might not make it then you're stuck.
The fact that I'm struggling with it and asking other people should be enough to tell me that I wouldn't be able to handle the stress if the flight was delayed for any reason. Thank you. Looks like I need to use another airline and fly into MCO.

The fact that I'm struggling with it and asking other people should be enough to tell me that I wouldn't be able to handle the stress if the flight was delayed for any reason. Thank you. Looks like I need to use another airline and fly into MCO.
I don't want to start a vacation stressed that I might not have a car when I need it. Good luck

We had a flight in 2022 that was delayed and did not get in until after midnight. The Alamo counter stayed open until our flight landed to make sure everyone was taken care of. I think they have some sort of relationship with Allegiant and they stay open until the last flight of the night arrives.

We had a flight in 2022 that was delayed and did not get in until after midnight. The Alamo counter stayed open until our flight landed to make sure everyone was taken care of. I think they have some sort of relationship with Allegiant and they stay open until the last flight of the night arrives.
That was great. I wouldn't be able to plan on that because with my luck they would close on time. It would be nice if that was a policy, like if you use Disney transportation to a cruise the ship will wait for the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter