Car rental availability at DCV?

DVC Grandpa

DVC Member
We are going to be staying at BCV in November and anticipate that we may be in need of a rental car for a short period during the stay. Can anyone tell me if any rental car location (Enterprise) is in or near to Disney? We would need one that cane to us at DVC or somewhere that a Disney bus goes.

Alamo and National are both over at the Dolphin. I *think* there is another car rental company, but I'm not 100% sure.

I have used National at the Car Care Center. It was ok. Trying to get a hold of them to use their shuttle was a joke. This April we used Dollar at the Grosvenor Resort. Best thing ever!!! Take a bus to DD then walk across the street to Grosvenor. Right inside the doors is the Dollar counter. They got me in and out in about 7 minutes!! That's the only place I will use while at WDW. Plus, they are cheaper than Alamo or National (when using codes/coupons!!).

Budget is at the Doubletree in Downtown Disney, however, they will come to your resort to pick you up so that they can take you to pick up your car. There is no additonal charge for this service.

Enterprise will pick you up from your resort, then drive you to their office to fill out the paper work. When you're finished with the vechicle, drive back to office to drop it off and they'll drive you back to your resort.

Enterprise will pick you up from your resort, then drive you to their office to fill out the paper work. When you're finished with the vechicle, drive back to office to drop it off and they'll drive you back to your resort.

We've used Enterprise, as well as the other mentioned companies. However, we had no problems with National last year, but I think now they are located at the Dolphin...we were going to use them for a day this weekend, but decided to go with Alamo for the whole stay.

Bobbi:goodvibes

We rented at the National counter at the Dolphin (staying at BWV) and it couldn't have been easier. Saved 2 days rental by taking Magical Express to from the airport and picking up car next morning, then droppiing off car the afternoon of the day before we left and taking Magical Express back to airport next day!

Very easy, very convenient, good prices, time- and money-saving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter