Capuccino Cupcake anywhere?

Christinecinti

Christy
Ok- I couldn't find any threads about this that weren't very old.... so .... has anyone seen if they are selling the Capuccino Cupcake (that they used to have at Pizza Planet) anywhere at Disney? Or if there is another Capuccino Cupcake that is similar anywhere? It's our favorite sweet thing out of everything at Disney (well, Sleepy Hollow fruit/nutella waffle is pretty up there too :) .... but since Pizza Planet was redone, can't find it (or something like it) anywhere.

I think I saw all of the cupcakes at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom park and Boardwalk over Labor Day weekend and I didn't see it. I did not get to Magic Kingdom.

That's what I was wondering about. Out of all of those wonderful cupcakes that they came up with, this was our favorite, also!
I think I saw all of the cupcakes at Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom park and Boardwalk over Labor Day weekend and I didn't see it. I did not get to Magic Kingdom.

Yeah we caught that cupcake on a fluke (the CM at P.Planet brought one to my daughter who was sitting at a table while I got the food, & this family came in the area & started loudly complaining they should not have to split their group in 2 because they couldn't fit at one table, & they were really giving the CM a hard time. So my then 15 yr old (who happens to be sittng by one of the tables they had) quietly tells the CM that she can shift over to a different table that it is no problem. The larger group never said thanks, but quickly took over the table as she moved. But the harried CM was appreciative & came back & brought her this cupcake. When I got there this was all over, & my daughter has this huge cupcake in front of her & I'm like huh? So we split it, we both loved it- like best dessert ever...

so had it once, fell in love, and now it disappears! :( ... I guess "it's better to have loved and lost " yada yada...but we really want this cupcake again! I've heard Boardwalk Bakery sometimes has a cappuccino cupcake that's maybe similar but dunno how simular or how often they have it? This is becoming an obsession LOL

Sry my post became a novel, I just love how it happened cuz I'm proud of DD for being kind and aware of others. She felt so bad for the Cast Member being treated so poorly by this group!

Sry my post became a novel, I just love how it happened cuz I'm proud of DD for being kind and aware of others. She felt so bad for the Cast Member being treated so poorly by this group!

Good for your daughter. :) I'm trying to raise my kids the same.

Yeah we caught that cupcake on a fluke (the CM at P.Planet brought one to my daughter who was sitting at a table while I got the food, & this family came in the area & started loudly complaining they should not have to split their group in 2 because they couldn't fit at one table, & they were really giving the CM a hard time. So my then 15 yr old (who happens to be sittng by one of the tables they had) quietly tells the CM that she can shift over to a different table that it is no problem. The larger group never said thanks, but quickly took over the table as she moved. But the harried CM was appreciative & came back & brought her this cupcake. When I got there this was all over, & my daughter has this huge cupcake in front of her & I'm like huh? So we split it, we both loved it- like best dessert ever...

so had it once, fell in love, and now it disappears! :( ... I guess "it's better to have loved and lost " yada yada...but we really want this cupcake again! I've heard Boardwalk Bakery sometimes has a cappuccino cupcake that's maybe similar but dunno how simular or how often they have it? This is becoming an obsession LOL

I have never seen this at Boardwalk Bakery or heard that it was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter