CapElDano's Mega Blowout Sale - Everything Must Go!!!

Can You add the Native American Headdress and the DLR Mickey Pumpkin?

I can add the headdress, but I would like to get more for the Mickey Pumpkin, I think that with the headdress I am being more than generous for what you are offering. If you still want the pumpkin, feel free to add some stuff to your offer though! :thumbsup2

I can add the headdress, but I would like to get more for the Mickey Pumpkin, I think that with the headdress I am being more than generous for what you are offering. If you still want the pumpkin, feel free to add some stuff to your offer though! :thumbsup2
Awesome.. I'll Add Something o_o

I Still Want The Other Items, What About A Gold PhilharMagic Chair?

Ok that's a good start, maybe one more gold item or something of equal value to it and I would make the trade.

Let's see i have a ghost pin, an ice cream pin, and two hotel pins i cant remember which, i will find out. Are you interested?

i have a mickey TV and is really interested in both HKDL lamps tell me wat we can work out :)

Are you still trading the Tron Teleporters if so can we meet today sometime to do the trade? I am also interested in the seagreen cactus chair and the tron tanks in both colors.~Spongeblair

Hiya, I'm interested in the Brown mansion Top, Pants, and Shoes. Would you take full green space and full Boy pirate (hat /w bird)? Thanks.

i have a mickey TV and is really interested in both HKDL lamps tell me wat we can work out

Sorry, already sold the lamps :(...

Are you still trading the Tron Teleporters if so can we meet today sometime to do the trade? I am also interested in the seagreen cactus chair and the tron tanks in both colors.~Spongeblair

Sure I'll find you when we're both on since your on my friends list :thumbsup2 .

Hiya, I'm interested in the Brown mansion Top, Pants, and Shoes. Would you take full green space and full Boy pirate (hat /w bird)? Thanks.
Sorry, I wouldn't take those costumes, mostly because i'm trying to get rid of them myself... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter