WishesFantasmic

Some imagination, huh?
Wanted to hear anyone's thoughts on the dinner here. :earboy2: My mom and I are big seafood fans so we're curious to how this will be. Do they have crab legs every night or just at certain times?

When we have stayed at BC or BW we always ate a dinner at Cape May. Decent seafood buffet, however, when we stay elsewhere it isn't good enough to get over to the BC just for the dinner there.

We've eaten there several times and really enjoy it. It's a good dinner choice to get to easily on a DHS day.

We've eaten there many times and I LOVE it. I love crab legs and every time we've been there they have them. I am pretty sure they have them every night. They also have a lot of other very good things on the buffet. I am tempted to book it again for our next trip and we aren't staying at BC.

Absolutely love it! Crab legs are every night... last time we went its basically all I ate! I grabbed the bucket and filled it with more and more crab legs. They are the smaller legs though.

Never thought of going over on my HS night, I am going to have to give that a try.

We've been spoiled by our yearly visits to Captain George's in Myrtle Beach but we still enjoy Cape May at least one time per trip. Doesn't measure up to Captain George's but it's a Must Do for us.

Bill From PA

We really liked it. In fairness, we stay et the beach club so not sure I would've gone especially to try it but glad that we have. The food is good and there is no limit on the crab legs.

Thank you everyone! Really looking forward to this! We aren't staying at Beach Club but I'm making it my mission this year as a passholder to at least visit every resort on property, so this'll cross Beach Club and Yacht Club off my list. And I'm so excited for crab legs! lol! :lovestruc

We loved it. Random, but they have the best brussel sprouts!!

Are you talking about the roasted ones with spicy sauce?

LOL! I thought I was the only person around who was obsessed with those. Delicious!

To the OP, if you are not on the dining plan and the main item you are looking for is crab legs, I suggest the Garden Grove at the Swan on a Friday or Saturday night.

The quality of their crab legs was far superior to the ones we got at the Cape May Cafe in the same week.

Wanted to hear anyone's thoughts on the dinner here. :earboy2: My mom and I are big seafood fans so we're curious to how this will be. Do they have crab legs every night or just at certain times?
Love it there! Crab legs are everyday......and theyre AWESOME. And it's convenient .....we walked there during our Epcot Day from the International Gateway!

Dinner at CMC is DS19's favorite meal in WDW.
It's our first and last dinner every trip!
(We also have breakfast there on our check-out day).
We stay at BCV so it's easy to get to as well.

It's also a must-do for us each trip. We'll be there Saturday June 10th and can't wait!! My DH and two grown sons don't even like seafood and they love Cape May.

Carla

Along with Boma this is one buffet we regularly visit and DW doesn't like buffets.

Happy to read all the positive reviews! DH and I are staying at the BC next month and are eating at Cape May for the first time on our arrival day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter