Cape May Buffet

CLynnJones

DIS Veteran
Are the clams here steamed or fresh? How is the food and the atmosphere in general? Thanks!!

The clams and mussels are steamed. One of our favorite restaurants. The ribs are pretty good too, but we focus on the mussels and clams.

Also, the desert selection is outstanding. Enjoy! ::MickeyMo

We tend to stay away from Dinner Buffet's, however we were talked into trying this a few years ago and we're glad we did! It's a bit more expensive than the other buffet's at WDW for dinner, but well worth it! We try and do it every trip.

I agree, this one is a hidden gem! While it's not fine dining, it's causual and tasty.

We've had a couple service issues here the past couple visits though. Not enough to keep me from going back, but if it continues they'll need to address it or lose business.

Anne

Personally, I think the Cape May Cafe is the best buffet for both breakfast and dinner. Although I love Chef Mickey's atmosphere for dinner, the food here at dinner time is a little better.

And for breakfast, I really think there is no comparison to the other character meals.

Just my $.02... :)

We tried it for the first time on our last trip. We all really enjoyed it! I thought that the shrimp and clams were really tasty and fresh, and the prime rib was delicious! I wasn't crazy about the desserts, so I just had extra shrimp!

Erin :D

Is no one going to mention the Oreo bon-bons?!?!?!?!??

That is reason alone to go.

The oreo bon bons are to die for!! We agree, this is one of the best kept secrets in WDW. We think it is the best buffet and are sorry that we didn't try it years ago. We plan on going twice this December. ::MickeyMo

I was thinking about going on our up coming trip. I love mussels, but on the menu that is printed on deb's web site, it says the mussels come with tomato butter. Are they in the butter or is it on the side. Don't think I would enjoy the mussels in the tomato butter and might skip the buffet because of this. Can anyone help? Thanks :wave2:

Teri

Is no one going to mention the Oreo bon-bons?!?!?!?!??
LMAO!!!! These are great! However I almost forgot about them last time and didn't leave much room for them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter