• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't wait to finish entree and start on dessert..

married2mm

DIS Veteran
...which restaurant would you be thinking these thoughts in?
more importantly; what would you be eating?

Hollywood Brown Derby - they have a mix & match trio of mini-desserts where you choose 3 from a list of 6 (or you can have multiples of the same thing). Recent menus are showing some new choices that all sound good to me! Can't wait to try them next year!

I also love the tiramisu at Via Napoli, but I love the pizza there, too.

There's quite a few!
Homecoming - the hummingbird cake is the best I've ever had
Ohana - bread pudding
Beaches & Cream - the grilled banana bread & peanut butter sundae
I knew I was forgetting one - edited to add Liberty Tree Tavern's Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake :)

Last edited:
Just to be sure I make room for dessert I've ordered only appetizers at Rose & Crown so I can enjoy the Sticky Toffee pudding! :love: I will say that the ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT and Ger's bread pudding at RR are favorites as well.

Definitely LTT. I'd be having the entree salad, looking forward to my Ooey Gooey toffee cake.
We just got back two days ago and on this trip we went to Liberty Tree Tavern for the first time, both of us had the Pot Roast(very good) and we were looking forward to the Ooey Gooey Toffee cake. It was awesome! So awesome we went back on our last day and just ordered the Ooey Gooey Toffee cake.

There's quite a few!
Homecoming - the hummingbird cake is the best I've ever had

Homecomin' - the hummingbird cake was awesome as well!

JD

'Ohana without a doubt and for my upcoming trip it will be Homecomin'. This will be our first time but the desserts look delish!

Skipper Canteen. I didn't really enjoy my meal here but the dessert was pretty great. The atmosphere is cool, our service was very good and the rest of my family enjoyed their meals so we may give it another try next trip. If so I'll be looking forward to the Kungaloosh!

You could always order dessert first, unless it is AYCTE. Then you can have your meal after. I have not done it at WDW, but I do this occasionally at a few places locally.

Beaches and Cream. As much as I like the burger and onion rings, it is the Milky Way sundae that I love!

Narcossees either the Almond Crusted Cheesecake or the Coconut and Chocolate Creme Brulee. Daughter at 19 still loves the Chocolate Moose at Le Cellier. But the meal at Narcossees is outstanding as well.

The Sticky Toffee Pudding from Rose & Crown. Ugh. It's so delicious. I have dreams about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter