Can't get into CBR...trying CSR instead

Mini Mouse

Earning My Ears
Our favorite resort so far has been CBR but they are sold out during the timeframe we're going so the only other moderate available was the CSR. Being from Texas, we really enjoy the hammocks on the beach in the late evenings at CBR and the overall quietness and look of CBR. For those of you that have been to both, which do you prefer and why?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, we're excited to be going, just slightly bummed because CBR was our first choice.

Thanks!
Mini

Sorry to hear about that! If you really want to stay there, I'd call everyday incase of cancellations!

I'm curious, what time of the year is it that they are sold out?

I'm actually debating between the CBR and the CSR myself, I've never been to either. We usually go to POFQ.

Thanks, good luck!!!!;)
Krispe

When is your trip? We are also tentatively planning a trip to CBR, so I'd love to know when the resort is sold out!

We've stayed at both and truly prefer CBR, but that's only because we're both crazy about the Caribbean theme. However, CSR is beautiful in it's own right, too!

Here's what we liked about CSR -

1. The grounds are GORGEOUS. I can't remember the are we stayed in, but it sure was nice. I took tons of pictures of the scenery.

2. The pool! In my opinion, this is possibly the best pool on Disney property. It's huge, so it's not like people are banging into each other.

3. We had great housekeepers who made those infamous "towel animals" almost every day.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Mini Mouse
we really enjoy the hammocks on the beach in the late evenings at CBR

We are trying CSR for the first time as well. I've been doing alot of research, and I do believe that the Cabanas Section has the hammocks as well. Just a thought.

I am actually pretty excited to try Coronado Springs. We normally stay either deluxe or offsite, so this will be our 1st mod experience. It gets great reviews. Enjoy your trip.

We are going June 26 - July 2. I did surf on down the postings and found the posting by TinkerBell 325 on the CSR (a BIG thank you to TinkerBell 325 and all that posted there). The pictures links on this posting got me more excited about CSR.

Mini

We will be at CSR the same time as you! :wave:
We have never stayed here before either, but we are really looking forward to it!! :teeth:

We reluctantly stayed there last Sept when I couldn't get into the Dolphin for the entire 9 nights. WOW! I would have happily stayed at CSR for the entire trip instead of moving.

The resort is quiet, the pool is spectacular, the landscaping is detailed and meticulous. We absolutely loved it and cannot wait to return next week!

Please post your thoughts when you return! You should also look for Buzz2001' s site and Epcotfan's site. They both have great info and pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter