Can't afford to stay with friends...help!!

Originally posted by coconino
IMO, if they want you to go with them and they won the trip and are not paying, then they should assist in paying for you, accomodation, tickets, airfare, whatever they get free they should split with you if they want you there. It is unreasonable to expect you to have to pay for everything they get free!

I completely disagree. If they invited you as their guests, then yes, they should pay. However if it was simply that they'd like it if you could go too, then you always have the option of saying no.

I don't see what the problem is--you can just arrange to meet each day at whatever theme park you'll be going to. Problem solved.

Anne

Get online and purchase The Entertainment Coupon Book! After you get the book register your card number. Call the Swan and Dolphin and let them know you have Entertainment Card and this will allow you 50% off rack rate! This is what I'm doing come July. Call them now to give you rates with this card! :bounce:

Thank you for all your suggestions. Here's what I did. Posted on the DVC rent/trade board for what I was looking for. Made some contacts and it is a done deal..... got the dates I wanted at the BWV, studio prefered view. The best part? I am paying 60% less what I would have paid booking through Disney or any other agencies. Does everyone know about this renting points deal? Why doesn't everyone vacation this way??? Thank you all sooo much. BTW, as much as I would like my friends to give me money and help pay for my vacation, they did not win thier trip. It was given to them as a gift from a DVC owner!!!! But maybe I could still try to wrangle some money from them!!! Now, does anyone sell or trade Park Hopper Passes on this board that I didn't know about???!!!! LOL...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter