Candy Wrapper DISigns

I posted a picture on page 46 post 489 of the ones I did for my daughter's birthday party. I did not glue them to the candy bar wrapper. There is enough overlap on the back to glue the ends together so you can take the new wrapper off with out ripping them.

Hope this helps,
Krista

Can someone show us what a finished project looks like?
I can't picture it at all .
The wrapper will be glued on the original wrapper of the candy bar, or do you take that of?
TIA
Evangelia

Telynn-

Look how cute everything came out. I'll show you the next batch after the next cruise.

029.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll post on your other thread too. Thank you again for your DISigns

Hi Telynn-

Here's a pic of the party favors I made for Zachary's Kung Fu Panda party. Thank you again for everything. As you can see, I was able to resize the regular Hershey Bar for this party as well. Amy also designed one for a large hershey bar and I resized successfully. We had 20 kids. Mel designed the envelope for me to put stickers, tatoos, and magnets in. I was able to do the nugget wrappers from the various clip arts I googled. Hope all is going well. I know you're not on that often because of work.

041.jpg

044.jpg

I did the regular size bar for the birthday boy.

I have another birthday coming up for my soon to be 5 year old. He wants a Bolt party. His birhday is April 8th. I saw the regular hershey bar wrapper you had designed. Do you have anything else for Bolt?

Hi Telynn-

Merry Christmas. Just wanted to post a couple of pics of the finished product for the Christmas candy wrappers. I made 54 treat cups for all of my boys' class. I just wanted to let you know that I resized the reg hershey bar wrapper to fit the snack size hershey bars. It was far more economical, saving both on ink, paper, and cost of candy. I found the 8 pack bars for $1.
Now I have to work on the Kung Fu Panda items for Zachary's birthday.
102_2086.jpg

102_2085.jpg

Here are some photos of various things I made. I know...a picture always helps me. I used a double sided adhesive roller to wrap the candy bars. Hope this helps.

hello, my son Alexander is turning 2 this year, and we are having a Cars themed party for him, and I was wondering if you could come up with some candy wrapper designs, and maybe a t-shirt design. I wasn't sure if you would do t-shirts at all, but I really liked your candy designs and thought it would be worth a try to ask. Thanks

Krista

Hi there!

I am new to this board and just found your thread. You are so talented and do amzing work.

I am having a Little mermaid party for my daughter on April 4 and was wondering if you could do a regular sized candy wrapper for me.

Her name is Allison and it is her second birthday. On the front could you please put Happy 2nd Birthday Allison with the date April 5, 2009.

Then if possible on the back: "From the bottom of my heart to the bottom of the sea...Thank you for celebrating my second birthday with me!"

Thanks so much!

Jen

Ok, this is the last time his party is getting changed I swear. Could I PLEASE get some requests? I would love to have kiss circles, nugget wrappers and big bar wrappers that say Happy 2nd Birthday Cole on them and are Cars. I would really appreciate it, as you know...I LOVE your stuff. Thanks again and sorry.

p.s. do you do invites or shirts for bday parties?

Hi Telynn-

I'm sorry that you're have computer problems. I just wanted to let you know I don't need the gum wrappers. They don't make Extra in that size now. I have been to Target and Walmart. They just had them on clearance. They apparently are going to be packaged differently now. If you can't get to the other 2, don't worry about it.:) Hope your computer issues get resolved.

I know I kind of came up with a hard idea. Not to be a pain, but do you think you might just have something with mickey, tink or cars and you could put "thanks for coming and rocking out" or something like that for a water bottle cover. Thanks :goodvibes

You do such wonderful work. You are amazing! :worship:

Would it be possible to do a regular size candy bar wrapper with a Disney Celebration theme. I got chosen to host an in-home celebration from Mickey Mom's Club and it is to promote the "What Will You Celebrate" theme at the parks this year. Maybe something with the Mickey Balloons and Cinderella's castle or a cake on it?

Thank you sooo much!

hello, my son Alexander is turning 2 this year, and we are having a Cars themed party for him, and I was wondering if you could come up with some candy wrapper designs, and maybe a t-shirt design. I wasn't sure if you would do t-shirts at all, but I really liked your candy designs and thought it would be worth a try to ask. Thanks

Krista

Folks I sincerly apologize, but I'm frustrated to the point of tears trying to use Dad's computer and software to DISign. (I don't have access to my templates, bases, and clipart due to my home computer issues.) I won't be able to complete these requests until I can get my computer repaired (and this will be a while since I am among the 10.5% of the unemployed in NC).

There are a few blanks in my shared account and I do not have a problem with other DISigners modifying the DISigns to personalize them for you.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Thank you do much. Unfortunatelly we don't have nuggets here :(
But I wanted to make those mickey-pluto-minnie that stand up what other chocolate (please one available internationally) can I use??
I guess that the topic where you have printed them from is Disney Character Nuggets right??
An other question. What are mints?? I googled it and found this thing. Am i right?

An other question that is completely off topic, so please pm me for the answer (sorry admins). What are the pressed pennies? Do you buy them? Are they collectables?

I wish I knew more about international candies to suggest something specific. In the US I suggest Hershey Nuggets, Nestle Treasures, Lifesaver mini rolls, and tiny boxes of raisins for the character nuggets.

Any individually wrapped candy will work for the character nuggets as long as the candy is rectangular in shape. Approximate measurements are 2.5 cm long, 1.3 cm tall and 1.3 cm wide.

The Altoid mints are too large for the Mint Matchbooks. The mints I use are individually wrapped candy we have in the US called "Lifesavers". tinkerbell 766 (from the UK) said that she used little treat size bags of Cadbury's buttons. Any small, individually wrapped candy no larger (unless you resize the mint matchbook) than approximately 2.5 cm square will work.

Here's Zach's wrapper:

I have a couple of ideas for the Grad Nite wrapper. What are the colors for Methacton?

Oh Telynn - WE LOVE THEM!!! Thank you soooo much for the Communion wrappers, I can't wait to print them out for Zach; you've made his day even more special now. So thank you. You should set up a PayPal acct so we could reciprocate for your time!!)

Methacton school colors are Green, Black and White - (And ONLY if you can; DO NOT stress they go April 22) Thanks again!

Hi Telynn could you do something with letters that spell out You are going to Walt Disney World with Uncle Bill. Uncle Bill is like there most favorite person int he world so they may figure some of it out, but I want the last part to be a surprise. You could do they in any font, mickey style or anything else that you may think looks good. You are the expert. Maybe each word having different colors or shades of different colors ( he is smart but I think having that many letters in the same color he may go a little crazy and have a melt down at his own party, saying I can't do it mom, oh I can see it now :rotfl:) so my ten year old can unscramble them and make out the phrase. We are telling them next week that they are going to Disney World a surprise. OUr gifts are all related to Disney World, sorta like a scavenger hunt, unwrapped style and I was thinking the last one I want him to open is hershey's minatures with the letters on them, saying where they are going. Thank you.

I am so sorry you are having computer problems and dealing with unemployment at the same time. I did end up using one of your blank ones and was able to add the wording myself. I think it came out great and I thank you for sharing it.

I will post pics after her party next week. Thanks again!

Jen

Hi Telynn could you do something with letters that spell out You are going to Walt Disney World with Uncle Bill. Uncle Bill is like there most favorite person int he world so they may figure some of it out, but I want the last part to be a surprise. You could do they in any font, mickey style or anything else that you may think looks good. You are the expert. Maybe each word having different colors or shades of different colors ( he is smart but I think having that many letters in the same color he may go a little crazy and have a melt down at his own party, saying I can't do it mom, oh I can see it now :rotfl:) so my ten year old can unscramble them and make out the phrase. We are telling them next week that they are going to Disney World a surprise. OUr gifts are all related to Disney World, sorta like a scavenger hunt, unwrapped style and I was thinking the last one I want him to open is hershey's minatures with the letters on them, saying where they are going. Thank you.
I don't have access to any design software nor the computer disk space to create these for you. If you do not wish to have any images on the minis, you can use address labels in MS Word or Open Office Word (or any word processing program) and bold then center the letter on each address label.

I am so sorry you are having computer problems and dealing with unemployment at the same time. I did end up using one of your blank ones and was able to add the wording myself. I think it came out great and I thank you for sharing it.

I will post pics after her party next week. Thanks again!

Jen
Glad you were able to use the blank! Hope everyone has a wonderful time at the party!

When you have time, could I get this one with just a white background (I'll print it on different colored paper) with the name Abby?

Also, have you done any Class of 2009 wrappers? If so, I couldn't find them.

Thanks in advance!!!

When you have time, could I get this one with just a white background (I'll print it on different colored paper) with the name Abby?

Also, have you done any Class of 2009 wrappers? If so, I couldn't find them.

Thanks in advance!!!
I do not have the ability to do ANY DISigns at this time. (My computer hard drive with my DISign program and my bases, templates, and clipart is dead and I cannot afford to replace. I have access to my 3 GB dinosaur computer that allows me to surf the web and read email so I'm not totally cut off!)

I do have two colors of the same Class of '09 wrappers in my 4shared account. I looked them up and got their links to post here:

I don't have access to any design software nor the computer disk space to create these for you. If you do not wish to have any images on the minis, you can use address labels in MS Word or Open Office Word (or any word processing program) and bold then center the letter on each address label.

Thank you.

I think these are so adorable! I really want to print some for my kids' Easter baskets, but can't figure out how to make it work out right. I saved them to my computer, but when I open them, they open in photo gallery and then they only want to print as a full 8x11 page. I cannot figure out how to get them to print the correct Hershey bar size. Can someone please give me some instructions? :confused:

I copied and pasted mine into word or microsoft publisher and they were the correct size. If you need to change the size in either of these programs, you can click on the picture and then click on format picture from the tool bar.

Hope this helps,
Krista

Would you be able to make a regular Hershey bar wrapper in Caillou that says Happy 4th Birthday Jayden?

Thanks, I really appreciate the effort!

Would you be able to make a regular Hershey bar wrapper in Caillou that says Happy 4th Birthday Jayden?

Thanks, I really appreciate the effort!
Due to computer and unemployment issues I am temporarily not DISigning. Please post on main board as I'm sure other DISigners will be more than happy to help you!

TeLynn- I've been meaning to let you know that the candy wrappers & water bottle wrappers were a huge hit at DD's b-day last month. Thank you soo much!

I just saw your post re employment & thought i'd send you some hugs.:hug:
Best of luck to you.

TeLynn- I've been meaning to let you know that the candy wrappers & water bottle wrappers were a huge hit at DD's b-day last month. Thank you soo much!

I just saw your post re employment & thought i'd send you some hugs.:hug:
Best of luck to you.
Glad they went over so well! Did they have a fun time?

Thank you for the hugs ans wishes! Sometimes it's a bit discourging and I need the pickup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter