Candy Wrapper DISigns

Hi Telynn-

I know you still come on once in awhile, so I wanted to finally post some more pics for you of our completed projects:
SANY0027.jpg

This was for Chinese New Year for Christopher's preschool. Mel did the candy pocket envelopes. I tackled the others on my own with the aid of the stuff you had made in the past. I used them as a template.
102_2578.jpg

Super Bowl goodies for Michael's class. Amy had Disigned the very intricate Super Bowl designs. I did the ones with just the logo. Not that masterful at it yet. Again, I used your mint matchbook. It was much easier when I could request from you. I'm just not that creative. I still need to master borders and layers and the special effects.
102_2636.jpg

100th day of school. My older son Michael, did not want the younger looking designs as he put b/c he's in 3rd grade..Amy and Kelly did the other 2 designs. The rest are all yours. And Mel did the bag toppers for me too.
102_2746.jpg
102_2745.jpg
102_2740.jpg
102_2734.jpg

Valentine's Day-did quite a bit. You can see I used your Star Wars Disign. I just added the text.Mel and Amy did things for me. It was hard.3 boys 3 different themes. My youngest was upset b/c we were told we could not do treat bags. So, to make him happy, we did the mini bars and attached them to the cards. I did a couple of nugget labels, but didn't have time to figure out placement of text.
102_3133.jpg

And finally the big party...Christopher's 5th birthday party. He absolutely loved all the Bolt things you did. He made me make every disign. Mel did the pocket envelopes for the stickers and tattoos., bookmarks, and bag toppers. I made some of the kiss labels and a nugget labels. I still can't save the cliparts as a gif, so when I place it on the label with a background I have already set up, I get that ugly looking outline from the clip art. So, as you can see, your work is very greatly appreciated and has been used is many projects.

So...please hurry back when you can. You are missed.

Here is your request:

Just click on the image and a new window will open where you can click the download button and obtain the full-sized image

Could I get this without the 09

We are planning a 25th anniversary trip for 2010

Any other Lady and the Tramps that would work?

or Mickey and Minnie

Thanks

I love your designs

Disneywishing

Hi, Judy (Fivepin), can you tell me where I could find the Mushu mickey head that you have on the Chinese New Year mint wrappers? I think it is gorgeous.

Hi, Judy (Fivepin), can you tell me where I could find the Mushu mickey head that you have on the Chinese New Year mint wrappers? I think it is gorgeous.

Sorry it's taking me so long to reply, I don't check this thread that often anymore since Telynn isn't designing. Those are actually 2 different mint wrappers. Here's the Mushu and the one I think you're really after the dragon mickey head (it's actually a pin).
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/fivepin/RedDragonMickeyHead-1.jpg
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/fivepin/mushu02.gif

Enjoy

hi! i'm having a disney themed engagement party! my fiance proposed in disney world so it seems only suitable! i was wondering if you could make a candy bar cover for our favors with either a vintage mickey and minnie or mickey and minnie from today that say thank you? i would really, really, really appreciate it. thank you!

THese are just too cute for words. I can't get over how creative you all are. I never in a million years would have thought of doing labels.

But, now that I've seen them, I want to jump on the bandwagon!!!! Could I possibly get Reeses labels, Hersheys labels and water bottle labels using Pooh and his friends? If possible could you personalize them in some way incorporating our names and/or the dates of our trip? THe names are Tyler, Kassidy, Kim and Grammy and we are heading to WDW October 4-11. Thanks SOOOO much. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Can someone please tell me how you print the nugget wrappers,the ones with heads, feet, etc. that you stick on after. I am getting ready to do them but didn't know for sure how to print them to make them fit. Thanks

Can someone please tell me how you print the nugget wrappers,the ones with heads, feet, etc. that you stick on after. I am getting ready to do them but didn't know for sure how to print them to make them fit. Thanks

It has been a while since I printed those. I have been using the nugget stickers. I remember having to resize some because they were too big. Basically the body needs to 1 x 2.63 in. I want to say I was able to fit 3 of the designs one sheet of paper.

Here are copies of my full sheet I had saved. I think the one with 4 was a bit small around the bodies, but the head and feet fit better. I know I had to trip the back of the feet so it fit better. Hope this helps. Did you see my photos in prior posts of completed ones?

DCLNuggetWrappercopy.jpg

DCLNuggetWrapper2copy.jpg

Hi, I am new to this. Can someone please tell me how to download the candy wrappers to use them. What program should I use?

Telynn, We haven't heard from you in a while and I wanted you to know that you and your wonderful DISigns are missed! Did you find the job you were looking for? I'm so hoping for some good news from you!

Hi!

I've decided to create two sizes of candy wrappers: 1.5 oz Hershey Bar (aka: "regular" size) and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup size. If you need a different size bar, you can either PM me and I'll will try to find or create a template for the size you need and resize for you or you can resize in most any graphics program. (I'm not sure how well they resize in MS Word or MS Power Point.)

As a reminder to maintain the correct sizing, right click on image and "Save As" then open/insert in program you are using to print. (If you copy then past the image into your program, the size proportions WILL be off and they will not fit the candy.)

Just in case you need to resize the image due to program restrictions, here are the measurements:

Hershey 1.5 oz wrapper

Long side 5.50 inches
Short side 5.25 inches

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Long side 6.00 inches
Short side 4.13 inches

Hi Telynn,
I've been MIA for a while, so i posted a request post on its own, after swifting through the board i found your thread...i was wondering how your doing on your request list, is it possible to request a bday wrapper for my son paul, who will be 6, i was hoping to get a pirate mickey/minnie/goofy, etc.
one...TIA
if you can do it, lmk and i will send you the details, thank you

Telynn, We haven't heard from you in a while and I wanted you to know that you and your wonderful DISigns are missed! Did you find the job you were looking for? I'm so hoping for some good news from you!

Is Telynn, no longer DISigning?
I just put in a request, then i read your post, do you think you can make the wrapper that i requested??:worship:

Is Telynn, no longer DISigning?
I just put in a request, then i read your post, do you think you can make the wrapper that i requested??:worship:

She is not DISigning at this time due to computer issues. I am on my way out of town until Sunday, but if you can wait until then...send me a pm with your email address and what specifically you want and I can make it for you when I get back. I saw your request on your personal thread...let me know if someone else makes you one so that I don't waste my time duplicating a request. Thanks!

She is not DISigning at this time due to computer issues. I am on my way out of town until Sunday, but if you can wait until then...send me a pm with your email address and what specifically you want and I can make it for you when I get back.
oh that is so nice and awesome of u, i can wait till after the weekend, sure!
i will PM you now!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter