Candlelight Processional tickets on sale now!

could you please explain what this promotion entails....along with the costs...

it sounds interesting....

we saw the candle light a while ago when it was at the MK....but i think they have changed the format somewhat since then

The Candlelight Processional Dinner Package gives you reserved seating at the show and dinner at one of the participating restaurants. In order to book the package, you have to reserve a time to attend the show and then make a priority seating at the restaurant you select. The cost depends on the restaurant you select. There are three tiers with restaurant selections in each tier. Here are the selections:

Tier I: $25.95 per adult; $10.95 per child (age 3-11)
Akershus
Biergarten
Garden Grill

Tier II: $32.95 per adult; $10.95 per child
Marrakesh
Nine Dragons
Rose & Crown
San Angel Inn

Tier III: $39.95 per adult; $10.95 per child
Le Cellier
Les Chefs de France
Mitsukoshi-Teppanyaki Dining Rooms
Alfredo's

The price includes gratuity, but does not include 6% sales tax. The dinner includes appetizer, entree and dessert.

thanks for your prompt reply....

will certainly look into it...for our december trip

Last year the CP dinner package included a 15% merchandise discount, a lanyard and special Holiday pin. Does anyone know if that's true this year as well? TIA

I have my reservations for the 6:45 show and ps for Rose and Crown at 8:00. The CRo
said the pin and laynard are not included. The 15% merchandise certificate is though.

A non alcoholic beverage is also included in the price of the meals.

I just booked mine last night for LeCellier!!!! We tried that restaurant on our most recent trip and fell in love with it! Im so excited!!

Beverages are NOT included in the dinner package price this year. The price of the top tier actually went DOWN - from $42.50 last year to $39.95 this year - probably due to lack of a beverage. I'm glad there is a lower-priced category for the 3 buffets - because paying $32.50 (last year) for a buffet that normally costs $18.50 - $19.95 (without dessert and tip) is highway robbery!

CRO and Disney Dine have me nuts on the CP package. Two of them told me drink was included and two of them told me no it wasnt. Can you tell I have called four times to clarify items. I called the last time to find out if it was their LeCellier's REGULAR menu or if it was a menu with things removed as I read a post that it was a PRE-SET menu which to me means things were taken off and it's not their regular menu. I had picked out what I wanted to eat and if it's not on their menu I might as well pick a lesser expensive tier. Did anyone eat there last year? Can some let me know if it is their regular menu? I asked this of CRO but I don't think the girl quite GOT was I was saying.

I haven't purchased the dinner package before. But my understanding is that you order from the regular menu and get soup or salad, entree, and dessert. The 15% gratuity is included in the package price but not 6% tax. You need to order the most expensive things on the menu to get your money's worth. However - if you value the shopping discount and the up-close seating, then the package is worthwhile - even if you don't eat your "fill" - so to speak!

Nancy when they charge your credit card which I was told they do immediately....they charge you the tax then. I know mine was 107.00 for two adults and two kids. I am really hoping it is their regular menu because one of the things we had there that Im craving desperately is on the expensive side and I was worried if it was pre-set they might take that off the menu. The shopping discount we probably wont use a lot because we have been so many times this year and we have so much stuff from Disney. The close up seating does matter to me so that does make the package more worthwhile. Come to think of it my ds will have his own spending money so maybe that discount will come in handy so he will get a little more value for his money.

The CP dinner package will be the last thing I do before returning home - so I'll be saving a LOT of my shopping until then!

To figure out what you're REALLY paying for your meal - take the package price, remove the decimal point, and divide by 115 (15% gratuity is part of the price). You're actually paying $22.57 for the buffets; $28.65 for the 4 mid-priced restaurants; and $34.74 for the most expensive restaurants. You can look at menus at www.wdwig.com to see what is offered at each restaurant. Hopefully, when you add the prices for the appetizer, entree, and dessert - it will equal or exceed those prices!

Nancy I would gladly pick any Entree they have if they just keep the spring rolls on the appetizer menu ROFL. Can you tell that I am REALLY craving those?? They were fabulous. Being that its a more expensive appetizer Im a little worried they might take that particular thing off the menu for the package if it is a pre-set menu.

I guess what I will end up doing is calling LeCellier directly. Im sure they would know better than anyone else what they are doing with their menu. I just wish when they release these packages that they would explain it better to both CRO and Disney Dine. I have heard so many people told so many different things. Ive even been told several different things myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter