Cancelling a AAA package?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Has anyone cancelled a Disney package booked with AAA? My trip is still 90 days out so was wondering if I rebooked directly through CRO and then cancelled my AAA package, would I have to pay any cancellation fees? Would I get my $200 deposit back?

I am just having second thoughts about my TA that I'm using. I hate the fact that I can't access my own reservation to check on things. For instance, she says I am all set for Magical Express, but I have never given her my travel info so how can that be? At least if I was booked with WDW, I could call and have them check on it. But as it is, my hands are tied......

When we cancelled our AAA reservation the TA told me she was suposed to charge me $50.00 fee but since we were going to rebook at a later dat she said she wuold give all our money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter