• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cancel reservations

disneydee6

DIS Veteran
I booked cape may dinner buffet for two different nights for my trip. I only plan on eating there one night, lol. I was not sure which night would fit better into our plans. I figured which night works for us, but I don't know how to cancel. Not that it's a big deal because I didn't have to put down any money, but to make room for someone who does want to book :love: does anyone know how to cancel a dinner reservation because I could not find instructions to do so on my reservation email. thanks!:earsboy:

can you let me know - i have a couple i need to cancel after changing my mind and booking somewhere else.

would save a long distance phone call if it can be done online

I booked my online. I signed onto my username on waltdisneyworld.com. then under the tab "my disney vacation" (with the little suitcase next to it) click on dining reservations. it then prompts you to put in your reservation # and your phone number. it takes you to your reservation and click cancel. :tink:

Last time I did it, on the website you go to My Disney Vacation > My Dining Reservations and then enter your phone number and reservation number, then when it brings up the reservation information, there is a button to cancel it.

can you let me know - i have a couple i need to cancel after changing my mind and booking somewhere else.

would save a long distance phone call if it can be done online

You can do it, but first you'll have to log in and enter the confirmation #'s and your phone # into the website.

Then they should come up, and a little "cancel" button will be next to each one.

We are not staying onsite and I ended up having to call to change our reservations.. On the website I couldn't find a place to put our dinner ADR number, just a spot for a Vacation package number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter