Canadian Weight Loss Thread!

I'm down 10also.....yeahhhh
Yesterday I had to take a t-shirt dress I had ordered from LLBean to a seamstress to have "taken in" ....I can hardly believe it.
Then I came home and tried on my shorts....I have just put them in a hot wash and will dry them to try to shrink them to fit.!!!
Oh my gosh....I'm so happy.
I have been counting calories on this cool website I found and it even tracks your exercise so you can see how much you are burning.
I want to lose another 5 before we leave....2 weeks today!!!!!
YEah.......It's killing me but every time I think about having some "treat" that isn't allowed I remember the food I am going to eat and the desserts I will have at disney!!!!! I'm saving for disney is what I say every day.

Yeahhhhh .....good going to everyone who is managing to stick with it in this cold weather!!

I have been counting calories on this cool website I found and it even tracks your exercise so you can see how much you are burning.

Hi Molly ... Congrats on your losses!!

Can you please post a link to the website you are talking about. If you can't post the link, then can you please send it to me in a private message. Thanks.

Congrats everyone on their losses! I am so proud of you all!

Today, I made some homemade crepes - I used whole wheat flour and skim milk and omega 3 eggs. I used jam and fruit for spread instead of syrup and boy oh boy were they tasty!!!!

another week, another weigh in....down another 1.5 lbs....trainer is going to be here in about an hour, and I am in no mood to deal with him (thanks to our neighbors late night parties!), but then again, that's why i hired him! I need to have someone kick my butt every now and then.

Congrats to you ChisJo.......those crepes sound yummmmmy!!

Weigh-in at WW was 1.8 down. Slow, but sure. (hopefully sure, anyways)

I'm down 10also.....yeahhhh
Yesterday I had to take a t-shirt dress I had ordered from LLBean to a seamstress to have "taken in" ....I can hardly believe it.
Then I came home and tried on my shorts....I have just put them in a hot wash and will dry them to try to shrink them to fit.!!!
Oh my gosh....I'm so happy.
I want to lose another 5 before we leave....2 weeks today!!!!!
YEah.......It's killing me but every time I think about having some "treat" that isn't allowed I remember the food I am going to eat and the desserts I will have at disney!!!!! I'm saving for disney is what I say every day.

Yeahhhhh .....good going to everyone who is managing to stick with it in this cold weather!!

Molly, that 10 lb mark seems to make a real difference. Hopefully, I will see it soon, too. Congrats.

YIPPEE!

2 more pounds GONE!

AND

I did 10km on my treadmill today with reasonable ease and enjoyment!

YIPPEE for ME!

Blessings, Sandra

Hey everyone....how's everyone's quest going??? I just got back from Vegas, and although we did walk alot, and we ate pretty good, I still gained 2 pounds...but I'm sure it'll be easy to lose. We did drink ALOT of alcohol (thankfully, we didn't lose the shirts on our backs though!).

Let's keep this thread going, k??

Talk later...Jo

Hi Jo ... Glad you had fun! I've been keeping up with the trainer and have signed up for more sessions! Ugh... The torture!!! I don't have the stats until the 12 sessions (current commitment) is done, then we go through the whole computer analysis stuff! Only 2 weeks to go!

Good luck all!

I've lost 10.5 pounds since Jan 1st. !!!!! we leave for DW in just 6 more days. We are so exited to just get away from all this cold and snow and bake ourselves under some palm tree's at typhoon lagoon. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

glad to hear of everyone's losses. Chis, you will be able to lose that in no time. I am up a pound....I was losing right up until last night. We went to Mysteriously Yours, a dinner theatre. I was gonna order the salmon, HONEST.....but when the server asked me, I said, I'll have the sweet potato gnocci (sp) :headache: Oh well, back on track. We leave on Wednesday, so I will post back after our trip.

Good Luck everyone!!!

I'm wearing my size 16 jeans today! YIPPEE! However, I also have a size 18 that are tight....go figure.

My first goal of being under 200 lbs during March Break is doable!

My next goal is to be 150 lbs in August!

Sandra

glad to hear of everyone's losses. Chis, you will be able to lose that in no time. I am up a pound....I was losing right up until last night. We went to Mysteriously Yours, a dinner theatre. I was gonna order the salmon, HONEST.....but when the server asked me, I said, I'll have the sweet potato gnocci (sp) :headache: Oh well, back on track. We leave on Wednesday, so I will post back after our trip.

Good Luck everyone!!!

Have a great trip Cathy!!!

I'm wearing my size 16 jeans today! YIPPEE! However, I also have a size 18 that are tight....go figure.

Way to go Sandra ... Keep up the good work!

Sandra

Way to go Sandra ... Keep up the good work! You can do it!

Sandra

Oh Sandra...I'm so proud of you!!! :grouphug: On a side note, I wear an 8 right now and am hoping to be down to a 6 comfortably by May, but when we were in Vegas, I bought a dress down there and had to buy a 10 - I was quite saddened, but like Sandra said, go figure!

Keep up the good work. I got on the treadmill this morning, then met with my trainer. He's getting a little more cruel with me, but I realize he's doing it because if I don't increase the severity of the work-outs, it will only make the progress stall a bit.

I cooked the BEST seafood dish today and made enough to add to my lunches for the next couple of days.

Anyone have a good website for low fat dishes/diabetic dishes??? I'm not diabetic, but I try to follow a diabetic diet....seems to have the best results for weight loss for me. (If anyone is interested, read the book "GI diet" by Rick Gallop - makes eating make sense and is essentially a diabetic diet).

Sandra, I stole your idea for weight loss goals from the ticker factory....thought it would be a great idea for us to see each others prgress this way! My question is, how do you update the information on the ticker?

ETA: I figured it out...thanks though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter