Canadian Room Only Discount

I tried to add it first thing this morning but only options for our dates were Moderate and Deluxe and would end up costing more plus we'd lose the Skyliner.

Hope others have more success!

My TA was able to upgrade our Standard View at YC in March to a Water View for only 8$ USD more... So I'm not saving anything but I'm super happy :yay:

It's not on the website so you have to call in. After a 1.5 hours wait I was able to re-book with a $40/night discount our January 28 to February 6th reservation for a standard room at Coronado Springs.

Of course it's based on availability. A FB group reports it's $100/night on deluxe rooms.

Wow. Does anyone know what dates it's for?

This is not a great promo. Hopefully another promo for the general public similar to the AP and Florida Resident promo will be released.

I was really hoping once the border was announced as opening, they would offer a Canadian resident discount. They sure didn't hesitate to offer one to the UK residents, but guess they don't care about our business as much. lol

I was really hoping once the border was announced as opening, they would offer a Canadian resident discount. They sure didn't hesitate to offer one to the UK residents, but guess they don't care about our business as much. lol

Keep in mind that we’ve been able to go this whole time, the UK hasn’t. Plus the UK has always received bigger and better promos mostly because of how long their trips are and the amount it costs them.

Trying to change my reservation now. Tried on several browsers and on my mobile. Just keep getting an error message. Am I doing something wrong or does Disney IT strike again? So frustrating!

ARGH- they didn't have this for my upcoming November trip, haha. Couldn't find any discounts at all. Thankfully I'm staying at one of the cheaper resorts, but still.

And yeah, being on the phone for ages costs a fortune, eating in to at least one day's worth of savings.

I‘m hoping they come out with a general public discount soon. Those discounts have historically been quite good, and for most resorts. This Canadian discount has too many exclusions.

I used to use Google hangouts to call but that doesn’t seem to be an option anymore. If you have a smart phone I believe you can use Wi-Fi calling as long as you have lots of data and then that way you don’t have to pay any long-distance fees somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

Still two different things, you still could’ve gone where as the UK couldn’t period.

Quite frankly, oh well.

They've been able to travel freely to the US for many months, and their discounts (good ones) were offered as soon as they were able to. Meanwhile, the majority of Canadians haven't been able to travel to the US. Physical ability matters far more than legal ability when it comes to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter