Canadian discount ticket unused?

condomom

Earning My Ears
If I buy the 5 day Canadian Discount ticket, and I only use 3 days, do I lose the other days or can they roll over to another time?

You will lose them. The tickets will require to you pick a start date and they will only be valid for a few days after that start date (they give you more than 5 days to redeem but it depends on if you buy a 5d or 6d etc). If you use the ticket at all (even only 1 day), the terms indicate it's no longer refundable. ONLY if you never use it at all.
"Tickets are nonrefundable. After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price."

Under the offer details:
  • This is a date-based ticket that requires you to select a start date at purchase. Valid for ticket start dates as early as January 11, 2024, and until September 28, 2024. Ticket is valid for admission beginning on the selected start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type.
WDW has pretty much done away with tickets that don’t expire, and most have a relatively short window of use.

A ticket that has been activated and used at least once will expire at the stated end date and have zero value afterward. A ticket that has never been used will expire too but the value can be applied to a new ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter