• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you use 2 1 day tickets in 1 day instead of getting park to park?

MomtoGKC

DIS Veteran
i know you can’t do this at Disney not was wondering if it was the same at Universal. If we have a 1 Park 2 day ticket can we use it to go to both parks in one day?

Thank you!

You should be able to trade your 1 park-2 day ticket for a 2 park-1 day at guest relations (just outside the gates).

Thanks. I was just thinking of getting the Coke deal - 3 day/ 1 park a day tickets. I am taking my daughter and her friends up to celebrate her birthday and they will only have one day to use them but they are a little less money than a 1 day park to park ticket. I thought maybe I could use two days and still have a day left over for the future (we live in driving distance) and I could save about $40. Oh well - going to buy the regular tickets today!

You might also consider annual passes... The lower tiers (the ones with the blockout dates) aren't a whole lot more expensive than 2 day tickets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter