• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can you still rent golf carts outside ft. wilderness?/

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
We used golf cart enterprises a couple of times, but know they are not allowed to drop off carts anymore. Can we go pick one up?? We have apick up with an 8 ft bed, so I know it would fit. How to get it in and out would be a problem. Has anyone tried this? thanks

I would like to find the answer to those questions also. We would like to rent off site on our next trip to the Ft. It got old renting by the day last trip because they didn't have enough carts. Maybe it's keep a short supply and keep the price up game.

Yes, If you have the ability to pick it up you can rent one off site. Disney just does not allow delivery on their property.

Golf Cart Enterprises (GCE)

As a matter of fact, GCE will rent you a trailer to allow you to transport a cart to FW, drop it off then return the trailer. You can not keep the trailer for the length of your stay.

Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter