Can this be done?

952LisaR

Mouseketeer
What if I only want the free dining for a portion of my trip and want ap disocunt for the other part but i want to stay at the same resort.

Can I do AP disocunt one night, Dining package the next 5 and then AP discount the next night.
This would be 3 separate reservations.
Can I stay at the same room in the resort or have to check out and in each time?
We get in late the first night 11 pm
and leave early the last day 7 am
So I don't need dining those days and would like the ap discount for the room.

Is this doable? allowed?

Comments????

With the new system, I'm not 100% but it might be doable. I can tell you that a few years ago, I checked in on a Friday for a Fri and Sat Stay, then Sunday morning checked out and checked right back in to get the AP discount for the room the next 6 nights. We did stay in the same room and did not have to change.

I'd call and see what they say.

Edited to add, you are going to have to get some type of ticket media also while you're on the dining plan. You do realize that part correct?

Yes, I we will be buying the one day base ticket for each person in our party. THanks for your reply. Anyone with more recent experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter