Can someone check AP rates for me...

mitchwebb:

I just pulled up the prices and I am getting a different rate. I am getting $1578.88 for a garden view or $394.72 a night tax included or $1984.72 or $496.18 for a lagoon view. I will go back and double check the numbers.

Jodi :flower:

Edited to add: Verified and those appear to be the numbers. At least that is what they are quoting for me.

Mitch - Bad News! I checked your dates again this morning (8:00 am EST) and the site is not showing any Polynesian AP rates for your dates. :sad2:
I saw the previous post and thought I would check for you again. Hopefully this will change by time you are ready to book your ressie.

Could somebody please check the Campground for me. Partial Hookup. 1 adult.

November 29 - December 7

Carol

Could someone please check Poly GV Nov 10-13? I wasn't planning on purchasing my AP til closer to my trip but I may need to get one soon as the 120 day mark is approaching :earseek:

CarolynH: The only AP rates showing for your dates are Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, and Grand Floridian. The GF has the lagoon view @ $390 per night, garden view @ $314 per night. These rates do not include tax. These rates were available @ 11:10 am EST.

clkelley: I checked Fort Wilderness for your dates at 11:15 am EST. There are not any AP rates available for FW except for the cabins. They are not even showing availability for rack rates. Maybe someone else on the boards will try later in the day for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter