Can someone check AP rates for me...

cujochurch

DIS Veteran
I was going to wait for AP codes and purchase the AP if they were worth it. Well now with the new system you need to have AP to even get rates. Could someone be so kind as to check what they are for me...

October 21 - 28 at Animal Kingdom Lodge for Savannah view.

Thank you so much.

the site is back up again.
cujochurch-I put in your dates for you and the rate is $340.00 a night for deluxe savannah view. That is the only savannah option available. Hope this helps.

I am really glad I booked last night, I got $121.00 a night for a standard view at CSR for my Oct visit, now that the site is back up CSR can only be booked with a waterview or king rate of 139.39. Same with POFQ although CBR and POR still have standard rooms available. Looks like they will be changing the options as they go along.

Katypop

Hi Weluvpluto- I put in your dates and could only get waterview at POR for 121.54 a night and standard at POFQ for 104.80. This seems to be changing from time to time though, so don't know how long this quote will be there. Good luck :)
Katypop

I put in my dates of Dec 1-5 and got AKL standard for $129 or A/S Movies for $59. I thought these were pretty good rates.

We are going to WDW from January 4 - 12, 2006. I have 6 nights in a standard room and 2 nights at concierge level at the AKL booked. We booked through yourmagicajourneys.com. I am going to buy an AP soon. Can these dates be checked already on the new site?

Also, can you book the rate with just the voucher you receive?

cujochurch: I checked the AP rates for you at 3:45 PM EST for Animal Kingdom Lodge. These were the only AP rates listed for your dates:

Pool/Water View = $180 per night
Deluxe Pool/Water View = $250 per night
Deluxe Savannah View with bunkbeds = $305 per night

Hope this helps!

Would someone be so kind as to check GF for Nov 29- Dec 5 for standard room and sugarloaf concierge

bradleysnana: cannot check these dates as they are out of the 120 day window. The AP best rates must be booked at least 120 days in advance.

POOHDRMR: I checked your dates (8:30 PM EST) and the only resorts showing AP rates are Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. If you want prices, let me know.

TLH1977: You did not mention how many nights you needed? I checked for one night, arriving on 10/28. Here's what was available at 8:50 PM EST:

POR: standard = $121.54, water = $138.38
CBR: standard = $121.54, water = $138.38, preferred = $138.38

AKL: standard = $177.30. water/pool=$206.28, deluxe water =$278.76, deluxe savannah bunk bed=$340.08, concierge=$457.30

Polynesian: Lagoon = $406.98, Garden=$305.52

WL: Woods/Lodge View=$206.28

Hope this helps! :wave:

Thanks so much for checking...we only need the one night before we move over to OKW to use our DVC points. Now i just have to wait until my AP arrives..hopefully in the next day or two

If anyone could check
Nov 16-20 Polynesian Garden or Lagoon

I was hopping to buy my AP with a July Bonus, now might need to step it up.
I'll be getting the AP either way, but would love to get a good rate using it.

Side note does the Disney Store sell AP's. :confused3

Thanks a bunch

Mitch - Here's what is listed for your dates:

Poly Garden View=$274 per night, total w/tax=$1222.08

Poly Lagoon View=$365 per night, total w/tax=$1627.92

Concierge Garden & Lagoon view were also available.

Good Luck! :wave2:

I am sure everyone knows this already, but just a reminder. That you can check the prices now, but if you book later the price quoted now might be gone.

mitchwebb

Nov 16-20 Polynesian Garden View available for $1222.08/$274.00+tax per night

Lagoon View $1627.92/$365+tax per night.

Not sure if Disney Stores still sell AP's.

thank you both. I need to get my AP fast and and hope there are still some AP rates available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter