• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I stay parked at Cabana Bay after checkout?

ladybugx

Mouseketeer
I'm staying one night at Cabana Bay next month and hoping to spend some time in the parks the day of my checkout before heading home since I have a season pass. I'm really confused on how their guest parking system works. How do they verify how long your car has been in the parking lot? Will I get towed and/or fined if I take the shuttle over to Universal after checking out, stay in the park until 3 p.m. or so, and then take the shuttle back to Cabana Bay to pick up my car?

I don't believe my season pass has any parking discounts since it's the most basic option, and I'd rather not pay $20 to park in the parking garage for a few hours.

You can leave your car in the hotel park park....as long as you leave before midnight when the new charge will start for another 24 hour period.

I just did this. Checked out at 10:30 and left the hotel at 6:00 pm. I moved my car to short term parking at the front to avoid dealing with keycard in the lot.

I just did this. Checked out at 10:30 and left the hotel at 6:00 pm. I moved my car to short term parking at the front to avoid dealing with keycard in the lot.
How long can you leave your car in short-term parking? When I hear short-term, I think like 20 minute limit while you check in or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter