Can I stay at my Table?

threesit@yahoo.com

Chefminnie
I booked a ressie at the Spice Table Dinner in Morocco for 8:25pm. There were no Spice Road Viewing packages available. My question is...Can I stay there eating through the fireworks and will I be able to see them? Will they make me leave for to make room for the Viewing package customers? Thanks Dis friends!

I booked a ressie at the Spice Table Dinner in Morocco for 8:25pm. There were no Spice Road Viewing packages available. My question is...Can I stay there eating through the fireworks and will I be able to see them? Will they make me leave for to make room for the Viewing package customers? Thanks Dis friends!
You’ll probably be able to see the fireworks best sitting along the water’s edge on the patio. I’m assuming the fireworks will be around 9:00 PM so you should be fine. Have fun and dine well, it’s a charming eatery that we always reserve.

You can stay at your table because they have the Dining Packages at set tables and they will not seat you there. Odds are not in your favor for a great view because outside you won't be along the rail and there is a roof over your head that will block most the view, inside there are some tables along the windows you might get and then you get some what of a view but there is an island in front of you.

This is the basic area they seat dining package folks, everyone else will be sat to the right and as you can see the roof will block most the air view.

1705546496893.png

Inside gives obstructed views, you can see the island compared to SE.

415605073_932923611766394_3903195822414861190_n.jpg

419001856_1026797055068088_7525727829859234804_n.jpg

You’ll probably be able to see the fireworks best sitting along the water’s edge on the patio. I’m assuming the fireworks will be around 9:00 PM so you should be fine. Have fun and dine well, it’s a charming eatery that we always reserve.
Those seats are reserved for the Dining Package if they are offering it. Outdoor seating not package is several rows in under the roof. Last time there they put up a rope the length of the patio so regular diners could not walk up within the area of the dining package.

In this picture you can even see the rope on the left ...

1705546443713.png

Last edited:
@HopperFan what you are saying about seating being blocked off for package guests makes complete sense and I’m glad you picked up on the logistics. When I think it through never sat in any EPCOT restaurant during fireworks. Always ate at Spice Table for early evening or lunch.
Glad you have your thinking cap on 😎

@HopperFan what you are saying about seating being blocked off for package guests makes complete sense and I’m glad you picked up on the logistics. When I think it through never sat in any EPCOT restaurant during fireworks. Always ate at Spice Table for early evening or lunch.
Glad you have your thinking cap on 😎
We have done the Rose & Crown Fireworks Package 3x since COVID because it's great option for DS who is disabled to get a good view. I personally would never book Spice Road, I just don't think it is a great view even with the package. LOVE to eat there but wouldn't pay extra to view there. Love to eat lunch there because it's not usually crowded and always had great service and quiet meal.

But at neither will regular dining guests have access to the dining package area so best not to expect a view if you book regular dining. We usually just grab snacks, find a spot and plop down to wait if we want to see it well. 🎆

find a spot and plop down to wait if we want to see it well.
Yep, that’s what we tend to do as well. The last few WDW trips we stayed at hotels by Crescent Lake so sometimes we’d just walk over and grab a seat near England or maybe stand at the bridge between France and England. When we were too tired to walk over we’d sit on our terrace and watch the higher fireworks; still pretty.

I’m thinking of trying to get a SRT FW package for our trip in September.
My sister is pretty insistent on viewing from somewhere she can sit.

We did R&C last time and it was ok, thinking of trying SRT this time. The food seems interesting, hoping the view is ok.

Does anyone know if tables for two are seated close to or farther from the railings or windows?

And is the seating outside unless the weather is bad, then is it inside?

Thanks!

You can stay there if you booked a dining package at the right time of the Fireworks, if its super busy they might ask you tom leave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter