Can I request a location now....

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
a couple weeks after making the reservation? Do I call MS? Or is it just as good to request a location at check-in?

Sometimes rooms are assigned in advance, so it's a good idea to add your requests to your reservation.

We made our reservations four months ago. After reading several reports of no views due to trees and bushes on the ground floors at OKW I'd like to request an upper floor. Is it too late to do this now? Our trip is the end of october.

It's never too late ( well about 7 to 10 days they start to assign rooms) to make a request or a change.

Then when you get there if anything else is available they will switch you if you request that then.

For our June trip we had a 1st fl near a DSA as our request. The room wasn't ready so we asked wjat was . They had a 5th fl and a backside 3rd fl avail. The CM told us to hold off if we could as our room was great location. We did and it was .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter