Can I punch a hole in my keycard?

When I checked about punching my older child's card, they said that was the sign of charging privileges being removed(they had just punched my younger children's cards) I said wouldn't the machine just pick it up that he could charge and the CM said no....punched car=no charge. Some here have reported the same line I got, others have reported that they punched with no problems.

If you want to put it around your neck, you can get a plastic sleeve (like an ID holder or fishing license holder) and put the car in that attached to the thing around your neck.

Originally posted by my3kids
and put the car in that attached to the thing around your neck.

be careful, that's bound to cause neck problems :)

Hi my3kids.

When I checked about punching my older child's card, they said that was the sign of charging privileges being removed

Another sign is punching your child...

ohioMickey - lol.

And I don't think cars are allowed on board....:jester: :jester:

We carried our cards in lanyards with plastic window. Some got theirs at Walmart. They also have them on the ship.

Originally posted by granna
We carried our cards in lanyards with plastic window. Some got theirs at Walmart. They also have them on the ship.

This is what we did. Being DVC members, they gave us free lanyards for everyone in our cabin. It was great, because I put my receipts in there, too.

I wonder if everyone was looking at us funny because of the car around my child's neck or because I kept punching his card that he was trying to charge with??

Check at Wal-mart by the watches/jewelry area, they have some lanyards that are perfect. They have a plastic closure zipper & are just the right size for the cards. They have a cord so you can wear it around your neck. They cost about 97 cents. I used mine each day of the cruise.

On our first cruise they di dnot punch my DD's card when I removed her charging privileges, but they did punch it on the 2nd cruise.

Buckeroo's Dad and Ohiomickey.....thanks for my laugh for the day!! You are too funny!
Doing the double-digit dance!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter