Can I have a belated drumroll, please...........

hentob

<font color=red>Sanita clogs are fabulous<br><font
I hit my 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Still tagless :rolleyes1

Grats!!! If I could I would give you a tag. :goodvibes Heres hoping you will be tagged soon!!!! :paw:

Bumping this back to page one in the hopes that maybe the tag fairy will see this and be able to hit you with a tad :paw:

darrose said:
Bumping this back to page one in the hopes that maybe the tag fairy will see this and be able to hit you with a tad :paw:

:cloud9: Thank You!

hen, I didn't get my first tag til I erased the automatic tag myself. Maybe try that and see what happens!!!

Wow, another day and STILL no tag? Maybe the tag fairy hibernates? :confused3 Heres wishing that today is your special day to be visited by the tag fairy :sunny: :goodvibes

darrose said:
Wow, another day and STILL no tag? Maybe the tag fairy hibernates? :confused3 Heres wishing that today is your special day to be visited by the tag fairy :sunny: :goodvibes

Darrose--You are so nice! :flower:

Thanks hentob :goodvibes

To see my very own start of a conspiracy theory staring you and keishadshadow see the thread asking the Tag Fairy for help!!! :goodvibes

Ack, had to search to find hentob thread bumping it up so the tag fairy will have a better chance at seeing it :hyper: :earsboy:

Darrose--

I think I am too boring for a tag :rotfl: Thanks for the props, though :flower:

/comforts hentob
:goodvibes

Dont worry your are definitely not boring. We just have to figure out a way to awaken that tag fairy :wizard:

congrats!! It's highly addictive isn't it? Hope you are dusted by that mysterious tag fairy!

January 12, 2006 Hmmmmm, still no sign of the tag fairy for hentob :eek:

Congrats on reaching 1000 posts!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

clipminniecheer.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter