Can I get WOC dessert party on Disneyland App

julesann

DIS Veteran
I see that my BB F! reservation shows up on the App, but my WOC dessert party reservation does not. Is there a way to get it on the App? I made both reservations on-line.

We went in August and my WOC dessert party didn’t show up in the app either. It showed up if I logged in on the website though so I just took a screenshot of it on my phone just in case but I didn’t need it. We had no issues checking in for the party.

I am a WDW vet and will be visiting DL next summer. How far in advance can each of these reservations be made?

I am a WDW vet and will be visiting DL next summer. How far in advance can each of these reservations be made?
ADRs in general can be made 60 days out but sometimes the special event reservations aren’t available at 60 days so you have to just keep watching for them.

I'm pretty sure DH booked the WOC Dessert Party on the app in September.
If he did it he got lucky! Special event dining can’t be booked on the app, only regular dining ADRs. They show up under dining in the app but won’t give you the option to book. You have to go to the actual website or call to book.
OP is referring to an ADR that’s already been booked but not showing up in their account in the app.

If he did it he got lucky! Special event dining can’t be booked on the app, only regular dining ADRs. They show up under dining in the app but won’t give you the option to book. You have to go to the actual website or call to book.
OP is referring to an ADR that’s already been booked but not showing up in their account in the app.

He tells me he "started booking in the app", he says, then it took him out to another website, where he booked it. It did show up as a booking in the app though, once it was done.

My WOC reservations never show up in the app. I also take a pic of the website confirmation...just in case.

I noticed the same thing (My reservation not showing up in the app). Thanks to those suggested taking a screen shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter