Can anyone tell me how to get from Ft/ Wilderness to Walmart Superstore?

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for directions from someone who has actually done this. On another post they said it was next to Mediveal Times. We have always used Publix, but thought it might be nice to be able to purchase everything in one store. Thanks

That Walmart is on 192 in kissimmee. Just exit the WDW complex at the main gate and go east. It is maybe 2 miles down on the right. I think the construction is over. By the way that walmart also has a great auto center, we had a flat tire replaced in about 20 minutes.......TAZ

You can go to the walmart site and type in 32830 in the store location finder at the bottom of the page and it will find the store you are looking for, then if you put in the 4510 North Fort Wilderness Trail address for FW, it gives you directions.

I tried to link the directions here, but it would'nt work.

If you can find Ocseola Parkway, go EAST, just before the turnpike on the north side of the road.
-
Although a bit further, it's easier to get to this one, instead of the one on 192, as long as you know your way around the property.

Directions to WalMart

4444 West Vine Street
Kissamee
30 Min from Disney

Take Exit Towards Epcot/Downtown Disney, merge onto Epcot Center Drive.
OR
Take Exit Towards I4/Disney Village/Epcot Resorts/MGM and merge onto Epcot Center Drive

Epcot Center Drive becomes FL Rt. 536E.
Take FL Rt. 535S
Turn Left onto W Irlo Bronson Mem Highway. (Route 192 south or east)
W Irlo Bronson Mem Highway turns into W Vine Street.
Wal-Mart will be on right (Sonic Burger will be on left!!!!)

-lori

sonic? don't think there's a sonic on the left..how bout Steak and Shake? The only sonic i know in the area is by Blez Factory Outlet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter