... any of these hotels?

Days Inn Maingate West
Howard Johnson Suites
Masters Inn (Junior Suite)
Quality Inn Maingate
Ramada (Best) Inn
Sheraton Four Point Lakeside
Super 8 Maingate
Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista (Family Suite)
Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista
Holiday Inn Maingate West (Kids Suite)
Radisson Resort Parkway

I'm trying to plan a very "budget conscious" getaway for Spring Break and I've found some good rates at these resorts, but I know nothing about them.

Any help would be appreciated!!!
Thanks!
Beth

Beth:

I have no experience with any of these hotels other than the fact that they are one to 3 star hotels. If you are this flexible, you can spend the price they are charging to get a 3 to 4 star on Priceline and not have to sacrifice quality for your budget.

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com, check out the list of hotels they offer at the 3 and 4 star rates, work with the bonus money and make a bid based on the winning bids you see listed. It is, IMHO, the BEST way to save money on the rate of a hotel, but only if you are willing to take what Priceline gives you. The reason I like the 3 and 4 stars is because I like knowing the quality of the hotel is better than the money I can afford! And basically, that's the way I always travel!

If you need more info, PM me.

Robin

Hi...we have also had very good experience with Priceline....but if there are more than two of you remember, they only guarantee rooms for 2 people......of the hotels you mentioned I would recommend Comfort Suites on 192 west of Disney if you get a good price...IMHO under 49 a nite.......my son just got Sheraton Lakeside (2 star) on Priceline for 20 dollars a nite.....said it was basic but nice and since he was alone and down for the PGA show it worked well...2 beds....and close to Disney....good luck....Ted

Is priceline completely non-refundable? I'm leary of having a non-refundable reservations in case one of the kids get sick or something. I've never used priceline, so please bear with me.

You only specify a "zone" and they pick the hotel for you, right?

Beth

B3LM, Nice to talk to a neighbor, As a rule, we try to avoid most of the "Inn's", particularly the Day's Inn and Comfort Inn's as these two chains have really went downhill recently. We stayed at the Day's Inn on 192 the night before we left last year and left about 2am because the mold was soo bad we were having trouble breathing. My experience is that you can't go wrong with the Hampton Inn chain. Try www.hotelkingdom.com, they usually have pretty good rates. hope this is some help to you.:smooth: :smooth:

Hi..yes Pricleline is completely non refundable, so be ready to commit...again only guaranteed for two......Comfort suites looks awfully new and nice from the road...Some of the nicest suites around are in Lake Buena Vista....The Sierra Suites and Country Inn and Suites run some great specials...try weeklytop10orlando.com they have Country Inn and others in Lake BVista....these are VERY Nice places....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter