Can anyone get on Entertainment Bk hotels

stowasser

Earning My Ears
I have been trying for a week to get on the entertainment com hotels section and can't, it just says error. how are we suppose to use that portion of the Entertainment book if it isn't working?

I think it must be your computer, or they have fixed the problem. I was able to use that feature without a problem.

Can you post the link for me? I have tried, AOL, internet explorer, google, netscape and nothing, keep getting errors. Also, have you tried just in the last few days? Thanks Jill

I tried after I read your post. I wonder if I'm confused at to what part you are having problems with? I was able to put in the city, dates and number of people. It gave me a bunch of hotels and prices. Is that what you are looking for?

hlbtimes2 said:
I tried after I read your post. I wonder if I'm confused at to what part you are having problems with? I was able to put in the city, dates and number of people. It gave me a bunch of hotels and prices. Is that what you are looking for?

I can't even get onto Entertainment site at all. I have tried links through various other posts and able to get on but than I can't get into travel. Its funny because I registered my book and it has my profile but thats all I can do. If I type in entertainment com / hotels like it says I get this page that says application error, sometimes if I can get to the site through a link, once I hit something beyond the home page, I get that application error. I even cleaned out my temp files etc thinking something was holding it back? I don't get any page that ask for dates, people etc to look at prices etc. Can you post a link that you have been getting and see if I can click and get on the page that way. I have never had a problem accessing any website? Don't know whats happening but would like to be able to take advantage of the online features that the Orange County book has in it???/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter