Can ALL MY RUNNERS UP PM ME IF U ALREADY DID TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not able to go to disney today. I am very sick. As long as I start feeling better I will be going on sunday. sorry for the delay.

If you are going to DL and you ihappen to get a card for mirror or the new penny press, If you have a spare one, i could use those Thanks

I think everyone would agree with me, that your health is more important than getting codes for those of us, who can't attend DL.
Please get to feeling better :)

I think everyone would agree with me, that your health is more important than getting codes for those of us, who can't attend DL.
Please get to feeling better :)

::yes:: ::yes:: I know how you feel I'm sick too! I hope you get to feeling better!

Disneylandkitty I sure you get back on your feet soon (and not for the codes). Get lots of rest and take it slow and easy and you will be running around before ya know it!
Take care and get well.
TaTa
Alonelymom

I'm so glad your feeling better!! Did you have the flu or something? You don't have to answer that, I know it's personal information..oops
Anyways, it's great to hear your back on your feet, and everyone enjoy the 3 day weekend!!

Alonelymom

was not able to get one for everyone but i was able to get a couple pmed the ones i got i'll get more next weekend

Once again DLK you have promised items that you do not have.

I am closing this thread and anyone who you have not gifted and promised a gift too needs to PM me, MickeysMagic or Aengus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter