• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

campsite #

TomM

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of a site where I could get campground numbers for Ft Wilderness.
Last year we camped in loop 2100, it was a great site and we would like to camp in it again, but I do not remember the site number. Thanks for any help.
Tom

The 2100 loop is a cabin loop. If you were tent camping you may have been in the 2000 loop. I have not seen a complete map showing actual site locations.

I would call Disney & ask them to send you a map of the FW campground. They have them with the site numbers on them. I need to ask you.... WHAT??? No souveniers like paperwork from your last stay???? LOL I still have mine from 3 years ago! :rolleyes:

:wave:

Disney will not give you a map with actual campsite numbers on it. I have ask to make a copy of the one they have at the front desk and they very firmly said no. The maps they give out just have loop numbers on them.

I could have sworn I got one with numbers on it a few years ago...could be wrong of course. But with the loop numbers they at least give you an idea of the size of the loop & number of spaces there.

Do you know if they still send out the box of goodies prior to your trip? Last time we got a neat disney box with 3 beanie babie toys, a few children's books, a bunch of literature & a map of every park. Was a neat thing to get!

Did you get a package deal or just reservations for a site? Maybe they take into consideration the 5500 miles we drive hahahahaha!

I didn't expect it last time so maybe it's to the 1st package you get also? Who knows? If I get one I'll let you all know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter