• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camcorder Shops

ilesfamily

Earning My Ears
Hi,

When I was in WDW in April I saw a few shops on I Drive which sold PAL camcorders, I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites for these shops.

I have the links to Circut City and Wallmart ect but have not been able to find web-sites for these shops via any search engines.

Many thanks for your help.

Andy

Oxford UK

I couldn't find any stores either & I don't know the name of any, but I do have a few questions!

Do you know which camera you want to buy? Are you coming to the US to buy it? There are lots of places on the internet that sell PAL camcorders & you could have it shipped to a Disney hotel, if that's where you'll be staying. They will hold packages for you.

it looks like they make switchable models & pal only (yes, I'm good at shopping but clueless on video!). Any preferance?

I like cnet for info. They have a search engine & forums, so maybe you could ask a question over there.

http://www.cnet.com/

Also try
http://www.steves-digicams.com for lots of stuff including reviews (not sure about pal)

Hi,

thanks for replying, I have seen a couple of digital cameras I would like to buy from CircutCity in the Florida Mall but if I can get a digital camcorder that can also take stills to a good quality then I will buy that.

I will need one with a DV in and out for PC editing and I am sure that a couple of the shops on I Drive had them.

The camcorders are very expensive over here and due to EU law not many have DV in and out sockets.

Andy

P.S I will try cnet

Visitors Guide I had from a trip last year of 2000 and saw full color page listing for Camera Express Electronic Superstores that mentioned having largest selection of video cameras in FLA which has a location at 8338 International Drive; their printed telephone number is 407-351-7005. I didn't see a website but mentioned they are across from the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum (if you are familiar with that part of I Drive).

Maybe they will provide a web address or catalog even if available upon contacting them; also if you do a yahoo search an internet site might come up for them; hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter