Calmer water park, BB or TL?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Looking for opinions on both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. Which is the calmer park for a 3, 5 and 9 yr. old. By calmer I mean they'd all like to go on a family raft ride, but it would have to be very, very non-frightening. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Typhoon Lagoon has a more relaxed atmosphere in general, but I'm not sure what would qualify as 'very, very non-frightening'. TL's family raft ride may be tamer, if only because it's a great deal shorter.

Both parks are a great deal of fun with a lot to offer kids of those ages. For a quieter park though, I'd choose TL.

Thanks Cleo. I guess I should have said 'lower in height' for the family raft ride. They really want to do this which is fine as long as they don't look up and say 'no way' after we buy all the tickets!

The family raft ride at TL is calmer, but the childrens area is horrible. I really think BB is the better park for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter