Calling all Massachusetts DVCers

Minnie*Mouse

Mouseketeer
Am I the only one in Massachusetts who still hasn't received the new guidebook. Everyday, I come home, check the mail, waiting for a large book to arrive and nothing.....

I'm getting so impatient!

I can't wait to see what it looks like! Should I call MS? Maybe they forgot about us!

M*M

I'm from NH, not Mass, and I just received mine today....maybe yours is on its way!

Gee, minnie, I got mine here in Worcester last week. I hope you get yours this week, keep those fingers crossed....

We received ours in Ma end of last week, Friday I think. Hang in there, I have noticed that the mail has been a little slow lately. I'm sure you will recieve your new book soon.

We live in Billerica and we got ours either Fri or Sat last week.
Give em a few more days.

Just received new guidebook on Saturday. You should receive yours shortly!!

We're from Western Mass and we got ours Wed or Thurs of last week. I'm sure it's on its way! :)

We got ours on Friday of last week. It's coming!!!

Here in Newburyport I got TWO. Let me know if you don't get yours and I will send you one of mine!

Hey donald@home we are from Newbury. Members at OKW since 1994.

Ed

We here in wWilmington got ours on Saturdat too! It's coming, although its kinda like waiting to go on vacation in Disney the last few days are the hardest.

Nothing in today's mail either...let's hope for tomorrow.

We are leaving Friday for a Disney cruise. Who wants to bet it'll arrive in Friday's mail? I'll start packing, maybe that'll get my mind off of it; of course I'd have to stop visiting this board too, and that's very difficult to do!

M*M
:)

We got ours last Friday....I bit bent and a bit torn....but it arrived!!

Hope you get yours real soon!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter