Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hugs and well wishes on a sweltering Saturday day!
Hope you're feeling well and school is not getting you down, yet :p

Marty and Bear say hi!

Happy Happy Big Hug Monday, land! Happy Labor Day! Sending more pixie dust and well wishes to you for the start of a wonderful week! Always thinking of you and your family. Big hugs!
:hug: :hug: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hi Land and family!!! Ahhh, real Summer is over!! We have moved into my new house and I don't have internet yet so I can't chat with any of you :( but I have been thinking about you girls all the time --- I'm making a collage with the pictures Dory gave me to hang onto my wall! When my room looks less like moving boxes and heaps of clothes (well, ok, it's always a heap of clothes) I will take a picture to show you :goodvibes

Peanut will laugh but I have been listening to Hairspray all day while I clean and unpack. It's great to get you moving! ;)

I know school started for you this week and I'm sending lots of well wishes! Hang in there! :hug:

Hi Land and all,
I hope school is going well for you guys and I hope you are feeling good!
What classes do you have this year?
I'm so glad this heat has stopped!

Hello all,

Just an update to say that Land went back to school today and that Street started at the same middle school. Quite an anxious day for allpopcorn:: --Should I eat a pint of ice cream per child, or should I have a quart and call it a day?:rolleyes1

Woot!:woohoo:
Smackeralchick

Hello all,

Just an update to say that Land went back to school today and that Street started at the same middle school. Quite an anxious day for allpopcorn:: --Should I eat a pint of ice cream per child, or should I have a quart and call it a day?:rolleyes1

Smackeralchick

Awww Sister, I can't wait to hear all about their day. :goodvibes I would go for the half-gallon and party! :cheer2:

Hello all,

Smackeralchick

Hand over the ice cream and no one gets hurt...

Glad that the girls are back in school!! I'm looking forward to the stories :3dglasses

LMK if I can corrupt, erm, I mean :teacher: them anything :upsidedow

Just sending *hugs* to both you and Peanut, Land. :) I hope that you both have a wonderful weekend. I bet it will be less crazy than mine!!;) You are both welcome to come over and visit anytime...but Peanut has to leave the HSM soundtrack at home:rotfl2:

I will be sure to have PockyChip document the trip to share with you so that you can see another bear in action!!

Sister, if you're having an ice cream party, can I come over?? I am in serious need of some myself :D

Aww! Sorry to hear that the first day of school was a bit anxious for the three of you :grouphug: I hope that you all have a better day today!
Woot for the week-end!

:flower3:

Half-gallon?! Go for the full thing! Who wants to do things half-way :rotfl: And then you could have all of us over, too! We could even use these cute ice cream sandwich molds that I bought for no reason other than that they are too cute... :goodvibes

Hooray for the weekend!!!! :hug:

Hi everyone! I started school last week on Thursday, and it was okay. I like almost all of my teachers, and have some friends in my class. I am doing shorter days at school now since I get tired sooooooooooo easily! Today I stayed home from school because I didn't feel well, but I'll probably be back tomorrow. I'm doing all right in maintenance, I'm just pretty tired and achy. I hope you guys had a nice day, and thanks for all the well wishes and pixie dust!

Glad to hear school is going good for you. Stay strong and hang in there through the achy days. Look forward to the strong days ahead. You can do it!

- Dreams

*hugs*

Glad to hear that school went so well, Land. :) Green starts tomorrow and he is not sure he will like it at all :guilty: The last week has been a lot of fun, and now that some of the boxes are clearing out I can find my way back to the computer. I hear that some dreams have been received by both you and Peanut, how fun!! I will make sure we log on more and try to catch up with you both.

Hugs and Misses to all of you!!

Wishing you happiest hugs and sweetest dreams! Big, big hugs my friend!

:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

Good Morning, Good Morning:goodvibes

I hope you are all having a wonderful morning so far. We are taking PockyChip out on the town to get some ice cream and hugs today. He is on strict orders to let Hope and Faith know so they can pass on the hugs to you:cutie:

Many hugs my friends and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Sunday morning wishes my dear land and family!

Hope you're having a great weekend. Marty has been up to no good...

But you will have to see :p

Marty has been up to no good...

But you will have to see :p

How like his owner ;)

Big Huggles, Land, Peanut and Bean :) We finally have internet at my new house ... sort of, lol. It's not working on my computer just yet and I'm still on a laptop but at least I don't have to keep leaving the house to check up on everyone! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about your weekend!!! :hug: Lots of happy thoughts for the school week ahead!

Happy Friday Land!
Hope you get some rest and have some fun this weekend
and that your week was good at school!

Also hope you got dreamed!!! :wizard:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Also, Fox, glad to hear you have internet, been too long since I have seen you in the kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter