Calling all Biggest Loser Alumni -- Holiday Edition

lisah0711

♥ her Disney office
All Past, Present and Future WISH Biggest Loser Participants are invited to join the Biggest Loser Alumni Holiday Edition!

This thread is to help us get through the holidays and give us a “home” until the next round of Biggest Loser starts ~ WISH style! We will be starting a new Biggest Loser challenge on January 1st. There will be some changes this time around so stay tuned for some exciting changes! Until then lets support each other as we navigate the tricky holiday season.

We will have 2 weeks of the alumni thread. We are going to keep track of our weight loss ourselves. I'm hoping to do a coach of the day rotation schedule so if you are interested in being a coach for a day or two please let me know. :flower3:

We are here to offer support, cheer you on, and every so often ask a Question of the Day to keep it all “fresh”.

Please feel free to join us here:http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=39183647&postcount=1

Think of this as our BL virtual holiday open house party. :santa: I'm hoping to see as many BL folks as we can find at least stop by and say "hello" so if you know of a previous (or future) participant send them a PM and encourage them to stop by once the thread gets going!

Hope that you will join us! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter