Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter everyone
Jon just gave me a hug and said "thanks for making this a great Easter mom"
(awwww - when they get older those hugs are fewer and farther between)
He does love looking for those plastic eggs - and it does "drag out" Easter morn a little more.

did anyone book through Dreams instd of DCL? did you find them cheaper? can they take over my current ressie? I want to keep our room #!

Good Morning all,

Welcome aboard Michele and family. On my end at the time of cruising, Ed(49) dw(49) and dd(9).

Loved that picuture Bobby & family Happy Easter.

Andy, have a safe trip home, please try to bring the sun and warmth with you :cool1:

Sue & Vicky Happy Easter.

Barb, I am using Magic for Less, but I believe you can transfer your reservation to any agency and it will not be a problem.

Happy Easter all,

Ed

Just arrived home, now it's time to get some dinner. Today was the best weather we had the six days we were in Florida, and we spent most of it in the MCO Airport, LOL!!! :rotfl:

We jad a very bumpy ride home on the plane, and what a cold reception, when we walked outside of PHL Airport. :cold:

It's back to work in the morning for me, Angelina goes back to school on Tuesday.

More Later,

Andy

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

BOBBY - loved the greeting. You are just too clever. Give hellos to the kids! :wave2:

ANDY - Welcome Home! Seems like GCCC had quite the shindig this weekend.

WELCOME ABOARD MICHELE AND FAMILY! My baby will be 9 when we finally board the ship for this cruise. Actually she will turn 9 on the 20th. There are lots of nice children signed on for this cruise!

Goodnight!
Darlene

Just wanted to post and wish everyone a Blessed HAPPY EASTER and I hope the EASTER BEAGLE gave all your wishes you ask for.....lol

And for those that need the extra encouragement.. HAPPY SPRING :goodvibes :flower: :flower2: :flower1: We had 55* when we got out of church this morning... YIPPIEEE!!1

MICHELLE welcome to our family.. I will read more post when I fell better.. just wanted to pop on and say hello today..
BOBBY nice to hear your writing again.... Feels like I am talking to you at 6am up on deck again...

Doreen

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the warm welcomes! We are so happy to be joining such a nice group on this cruise!

Andy, I'm sure you can answer this, and I know it's probably been answered and discussed somewhere in the earlier posts, but how did this group get the name "The Cruisin' Castaways"? Just curious about such a cute name!

Michele :)

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Michele25 said:
I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the warm welcomes! We are so happy to be joining such a nice group on this cruise!

Andy, I'm sure you can answer this, and I know it's probably been answered and discussed somewhere in the earlier posts, but how did this group get the name "The Cruisin' Castaways"? Just curious about such a cute name!

Michele :)

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Hi Michele,

A few months back there was a poll taken on which name our group would like to be called. There were several good choices, but "The Cruisin' Castaways" was the winner.

Andy

Good Morning Everyone ! :wave:
Hope everyone had a nice Easter yesterday. Even though my DS is 14 he still looks forward to waking up and going on an egg hunt in the morning. :confused3 I will continue to do it as long as they want me to. I also put pieces of paper in them which lead them to other prizes that they have to find. We wen't out to dinner last night then drooped Chuck off at a Hotel directly across from the airport. :( He had to get up at 4:00 and we didn't want 2 cars at the airport one for two weeks the other for a week. I have alot of appointments and running around to do. :moped: Why I wait to do these things just before I leave for a trip .......... :confused3

Andy: I bet it's tough going back to work today. I hope it's not to cold for you. How is Angelina feeling?

Sue: I don't know how I am going to fit all my stuff in my suitcase but if you can manage to get yourself all the way over here then at least I could do is manage to get you to Vegas right? :teeth:

Hope everyone has a sunny day. :sunny: It won't be here........it will be raining all day. :umbrella: Tina

Tina when do you leave?? you have to remember that we will be at BIAGGI's on the 8th for a sweet 16...

Michele.. we had many names including the BLACK PEARLS.. with a inside meaning for CASTAWAY KEY... and of course becasue we all seem to get sick on this thread,,,lol pirate: ( JOHNNY DEP was so hot in that movie,,lol)

I am off to dog sit and let my baby girl outside.. I a am late today. These past 3 days I basically have stayed at the house with the dog. She is a PIT.. but such a baby.. I never thought I would say that about a PIT BULL...
I already have them booked for JULY... CIndy I wish you guys lived closer... I gave The dog a bath on SATURDAY it ws so nice outside. The sad thing is the dog "SAMANTHA"thinks she is a lap dog though,,lol :goodvibes

Daniel is off from school, Jaclyn has to go... Marty has PART I of his back procedure.. so I have to go into NURSE MODE again... never a dull moment around here...

Andy glad your home safe.. what ever happened to ANGELINA?? is she better?? :wizard:

Ok time to take JAC to school.. have a gret day everyone..

DOREEN

Hi Tina and Doreen--Angelina is feeling great, I'm the one who woke up this morning with a sour stomach, headache and something else that needs not be mentioned, if you get my drift. I'm getting ready to walk out the door to go to work, it is pouring down rain outside, and a Monday to boot. Other than that, all is fine with the world, LOL!!! I've got to keep that positive attitude flowing!!!

Off to work I go!!!!!

Hi Everybody

Beautiful day here in Cardiff once again, we were going to go out but I am not up to it.
I had a lousy day yesterday afternoon I tripped over a silly cable wire, and fell smack bang down onto a wooden coffee table(no I had'nt been drinking lol). To make matters worse I had my hands full, so could not put them out to save myself, and managed to catch a small display cabinet on the way down which came down with all it's contents on top of me.

So I am sat here feeling very sorry for myself, with cuts and bruises all over, I frightened the life out of Vicki, and I shook like a leaf for a good while after, I dont think I have done any serious damage, but my hand is cut, I was carrying china, winded myself, and have a good couple of serious bruises on my legs.

Andy, glad you arrived home safely and so glad Angelina is feeling better, so sorry you have to go to work today,take care and hope you feel better soon.

Good job I have no work this week, as I look as though I have been a few rounds in the boxing ring.

Hope you are all well.

Speak soon

Sue :wave:

Andy - hope youre feeling better soon

Yes its a dreary day here in central MA. Im thinking alot of the little kids & mommies will want to get out of their houses today and come to the library! usually happens on days like this - we have a hugh early learning center where the kids like to play - sometimes for hours

Hows the weather look for this coming wknd? hoping to get to Roger Williams Zoo in Providence, RI

Good Morning all, welll Morning all at least :rotfl2:

Raining cats and dogs here in Ct , poor little things all wet looking.

Sue, did you feel so bad for us over here that you felt like you had to join the walking wounded. :confused3 , Hope you feel better soon.

Andy, sorry to here your feeling a little ill this morning. Hope it passes quickly.

Well I'm at work, but dont know if I will get much done today,
I am waiting to hear if my car loan will be appoved. Went new car shopping Saturday.

Oh Sue, :angel: pryaing your bruises heal quickly. :angel: Give Vicki :grouphug: as well.

Yucky day here in Maine. Snowing this morning and they we could get 1-2 inches of rain today and into tomorrow morning.

The rivers are not going to like that :sad2: with the warm temps for the rest of the week as well. 50's later in the week.

They are warning us we COULD have major flooding.

Take care all, need to get busy with my little :angel: 's here at school.

Mary

SUE - My goodness, you must be so sore! Vicki must have been so concerned. I'm so glad you have the week off to rest and recover from your injuries. Did you ice everything? I'm sure you would go to the doctor for a check if you thought you needed it, but let us know how you are getting along.

ANDY - Not a nice day to be outside, my friend. Hope it doesn't make you feel worse. Try to stay dry.

DOREEN - How is Marty? He's lucky to have you.

MICHELE - The "Cruisin' Castaways" are a great group. I can't wait to meet all the members who have joined our motley crew for the 2006 cruise. I won't be as shy this time around, and Stan will be well, and Sandy, well, Sandy is always a social butterfly. What can I say...you are going to have a great time!

I should get moving but it is a nasty day outside. I need to get an ankle x-ray before my ortho appointment tomorrow. It's hurting something awful today.

Talk later,
Darlene

Doreen: I leave this FRIDAY :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I come back next Thursday on the red eye. What time is the big event? I will be back in town :teeth:

Sue: First :grouphug: How awful I do hope the pain goes away quickly. :wizard: :wizard:

Andy: Not a nice way to start your first day back to work. I hope it's only a 24 hour thing. :wizard:

Linda: I am still waiting to hear about your cruise???

Tina: Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you return. :banana:

Doreen: Hope you are feeling better soon. Send Marty my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sue: You must be really in pain. I hope it goes away fast.

Andy: Welcome home! What a way to start your first day back to work. Hope you feel better soon.

Darlene: What did you do to your ankle? Did I miss something? How is Stan making out with the treatments?

Barb: It is a dreary day here in South Jersey too. It looks like it is going to be this way all week. YUK!

Mary: We have all rain no snow. I'll take the rain over snow. Hopefully you won't get any flooding.

A belated Happy Easter to everyone. Hope you all had a great day!

Lyn

Hi all :wave:

To all who celebrate: Hope you had a good Easter. I wated till the last second and could not find a chocolate bunny anywhere. She did get one from my mom though. I have been doing very little candy in the baskets anyway.

Yeah! :cheer2: Nicholas is back home again! They said he got so bad do to dehydration. Thanks you for all the kind thoughts and prayers.

Andy - I saw your reply on the other thread, do you know of any odd lots closer than AC? Glad you are back and Angelina is feeling better. Did you get to sit together on the way home? Sorry you had not so great weather for your stay at least you did get to do the paddle ride. I hope you are feeling better. After a day like this you need to sit and relax cuddled under a warm blanket, eating warm chocolate chip cookies and a hot chocolate.

Mary - Glad things worked out well for you dad. That was a long trip, but I am sure it meant alot to him that you were there. I hope that you are not getting rain as heavy as it is coming down here! :umbrella: We are under a flood watch too.

Michele - Welcome to you and your family :wave: My dd will turn 7 on the cruise. I booked with Mouse Ears and saved alot of money. They purchase a certain # of rooms when they first become available, and then cell them later at a higher rate. Thier rates are still lower.

Darlene - Hope all goes weel with your ankle. How much longer do you have to wait till your sugery? How is Stan doing? Another treatment this week?

Bobby - I was just noticing how talented you are....maybe we could convice you to do magnetic door signs for all of us?

on that note: Dori, how are you?

Tina - 4 more days! are you like Andy or are you all packed? :rolleyes:

Sue - I hurt just listening to that story. :sad2: I hope you are taking it easy and are on the mend. Maybe some bath salts in a warm (hot in my case) bath would do just the trick!

Ed - What kind of car are you looking at? I think we will buy a new Toyota Sienna this year. I have the 2000, but there are soooo many new things. I am debating on buying before or after our drive to NC in August and WDW in November. :confused3

Doreen! I am sorry I forgot to ask if you were better yet? No more weezing? Good luck to Marty on his back pocedure. :goodvibes :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter