Calling All 8/19/06 Special Western Cruisers! AKA "The Cruisin' Castaways" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
kap158 said:
I will gladly play for them.

What will you "play"? I am sure you meant pay, and I am not asking for any payment for the Nautical Flag Alphabet Magnets. I enjoy putting these together and if I get to meet all of you, that is payment enough. Lainie1222 already requested the same magnets....you must be sisters...

Anna

Karen, I sent you a PM with the pic I was telling you about earlier. The other two items are already finished and ready for mailing.

Everyone:

You're all very welcome! :goodvibes :grouphug: I've enjoyed creating the Itinerary Page and organizing the Palo meals, and maintaining Page 1 here on the thread. :surfweb:

I hope I haven't sounded or seemed less than nice these last few days. I guess with last week being my first week on a brand new job AND it being the first real job I've had for over 18 years, I was a little stressed. :faint: Also, I didn't like having to disappoint some of you due to the time slots I was given for the Palo meals.

Anyway, so far I LOVE the job and it's been going *very* well, and even better, our cruise is now only 4+ weeks away!! I am going to enjoy this cruise even more now because of having gone back to work! LOL :sunny:

Here's to reaching post #8000 today! :teacher:

Anna - We are sisters. Did she request one for everyone in my family?

Thanks!

Here's to 8000!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :rockband: :dancer: party:

By the way someone in our group I won't mention the name(Doreen) oops! is celebrating a special birthday on the 18th!!

disneycrazzzy said:

There will be nine of us on this cruise me46, DH41, DS12, DS9, my sister 51, my other sister 44, her DH43, DD12, and DS6.

Also, please stop by cabin 6112. We will have some door magnets to give away...
I hope al 9 of you arn't in that one cabin. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Welcome aboard, we are a fun bunch.

Since we're pushing for the 8,000 mark today............

Karen, I just printed the other item you requested and I will send it with your shirt once that is finished.

And one from here! Signing off for the evening with deep heat and a hot water bottle. Managed to seize my neck today so I am in robot mode!

Here's to 8000 today! How long did it take for us to accumulate 1000? Could we hit the 10,000 in four weeks?

M.

Its another hot day here in CT,

Just finished the weekly food shopping, (yes ladies a guy who shops for food and cooks too.) Eat you heart out :rotfl:

its another day for trip planning, been on the aaa site maping my road trip maps.

Also found a site that will list resturants around the interstate exits,
This one does more than just I-95.

Four weeks to go

Ed

Walsh clan said:
And one from here! Signing off for the evening with deep heat and a hot water bottle. Managed to seize my neck today so I am in robot mode!

Here's to 8000 today! How long did it take for us to accumulate 1000? Could we hit the 10,000 in four weeks?

M.

Moria: Seems like only a week :confused3 I think we can do 10,000 by cruise time...........no problem :teeth: Sorry to hear about your neck. Hope the hot water bottle helps. :wizard: :wizard:

Hazel does the food shopping, but she prefers my cooking to her own!!! :rotfl2:

I had breakfast ready yesterday morning when my two girls woke up, of course by the time they woke up, it had to be reheated :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter