California Grill Brunch -complimentary valet parking

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
does anyone know if we get complimentary valet parking while there?

I was told we will get complimentary valet parking when we dine at V& A.

Also, how early can I park there?

I remember it used to be the valet parking will work on the same date at other resorts as well. Is this still the case?

Thanks

For the CA Grill brunch, you get free valet, good for the day. I confirmed it with the valet when we got there. We ate brunch then walked to MK for the day. Sorry, can't help with the other questions.

Thanks so much for the replies. Free valet all day - can we drive to poly to resort hop using the valet as well? Or is that a separate charge?

Is there a dress code? Can’t remember.

Thanks!!

For the CA Grill brunch, you get free valet, good for the day. I confirmed it with the valet when we got there. We ate brunch then walked to MK for the day. Sorry, can't help with the other questions.
Do you know if we have a 12pm reservation we can valet earlier to go to the park for a couple hours then go to brunch? Or does it have to be near our reservation time?

Do you know if we have a 12pm reservation we can valet earlier to go to the park for a couple hours then go to brunch? Or does it have to be near our reservation time?
No idea. But I would not see why not.

The one time I used valet for brunch, it was free - but I didn't receive any kind of receipt to show at another hotel to utilize valet there ... so I would go into it not expecting to be able to get free valet everywhere, only at the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter