California Grill and Fireworks show

Mdsleiman

disneyfan
How long can a dinner at CG last? We have an ADR at 6pm and not sure about the timing of the firework show.

Not sure how've long your dinner will take but we made a 7:45 adr for a 9pm fireworks show.

How long can a dinner at CG last? We have an ADR at 6pm and not sure about the timing of the firework show.
There's no way you'll still be eating when the fireworks start. I'd plan around an hour and a half to eat if you take your time and order a couple courses. You are allowed back up to watch the fireworks with your receipt so if you can't book a later time you won't miss out on that.

I think the general timing would be to book a slot 1.5 hours before fireworks. Anything longer than that and you will probably be trying to drag it out. Like FSU Girl said, you can come back with your receipt and watch from the observation deck. Or keep watching for a later time slot or use the touring plans reservation finder to try to snag one closer to the that time frame. My husband and I had a 7:15 in May for a 9:00 fireworks and we had just finished up dessert when the fireworks started and we had eaten pretty slow. If you don't have a table by the window on the MK side, you may end up going out on to the observation deck anyway. There is also a room on the opposite side that overlooks the fireworks of the other parks. They wanted to put us in there last time when we had asked for a "fireworks view" but we asked to wait for MK side seating instead. Next time we will specify "MK fireworks view"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter