Cabana

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I have done a search but can’t seem to find what I am looking for.

How far in advance can I book a cabana? What time in the day does booking open?
What time do you check in to use your cabana?

We are traveling during April break and thinking about renting a cabana one weekend day to have a place to hang out.
Thanks!

I have done a search but can’t seem to find what I am looking for.

How far in advance can I book a cabana? What time in the day does booking open?
What time do you check in to use your cabana?

We are traveling during April break and thinking about renting a cabana one weekend day to have a place to hang out.
Thanks!

You can reserve cabana days as soon as you have a reservation, and I’d highly recommend doing it immediately as there are only 8 and they go quickly! Check in for the cabana is between 9am-10am. Food service starts at 11am and goes until 5pm, but you can stay in the cabana until 6pm. I believe the phone lines open at 9am HST.

You can reserve cabana days as soon as you have a reservation, and I’d highly recommend doing it immediately as there are only 8 and they go quickly! Check in for the cabana is between 9am-10am. Food service starts at 11am and goes until 5pm, but you can stay in the cabana until 6pm. I believe the phone lines open at 9am HST.

Wow. I guess I should call now. I figured it was more like 6 months or 3 months out.
Thank you!

Call now! You can call 808-674-6200 24 hours a day to book your cabana. I tried adding dates in October and December but they sold out months ago.

Also, cabana location requests are filled in the order reservations they are made. 1 & 2 are near the Menehune Playground. 3, 4, and 5 overlook the grotto area.

Be sure to let them know if you’ll have children with you. Cabanas 6, 7, and 8 are in the adult pool area. Those area were being booked as family cabanas for October and December, but the area might revert back to adults-only by April.

I’m thinking we will be in Aulani Sat-Thur. If there is availability would it be better a certain day? Part of me thinks maybe Sunday as it might be busier, but another part of me thinks maybe save it for the end of the trip?

Aren’t the cabanas really expensive? I love the idea of a guaranteed place to hunker down - but the cost seems prohibitive to me

Aren’t the cabanas really expensive? I love the idea of a guaranteed place to hunker down - but the cost seems prohibitive to me
I believe they are $450 for the day, which includes the cabana itself, bottled water, a fruit tray, a dessert tray, and a dedicated server. Cabanas also include a fridge, a locking drawer or cabinet, and a tv. If you are a DVC member, you get a 10% discount.

Thanks for the help @corgi_monster and @LilyJC! I just called and have us booked for Easter Day and the Wed. after.
I feel like Easter day will be a nice day to have a place to retreat and relax.

Yay! Glad you got your dates! We had three cabana days our last trip and were so thankful for the days I chose to reserve (including Memorial Day)! 😅 Definitely a great treat!

Call now! You can call 808-674-6200 24 hours a day to book your cabana. I tried adding dates in October and December but they sold out months ago.

Also, cabana location requests are filled in the order reservations they are made. 1 & 2 are near the Menehune Playground. 3, 4, and 5 overlook the grotto area.

Be sure to let them know if you’ll have children with you. Cabanas 6, 7, and 8 are in the adult pool area. Those area were being booked as family cabanas for October and December, but the area might revert back to adults-only by April.
You may try the casabella and exe casabella by Ama Ama. They still had availability for Nov 2021 when i booked mine.

I believe they are $450 for the day, which includes the cabana itself, bottled water, a fruit tray, a dessert tray, and a dedicated server. Cabanas also include a fridge, a locking drawer or cabinet, and a tv. If you are a DVC member, you get a 10% discount.
AND they have power outlet so that you can charge your mobile devices 👍🏻

Wow $450!!! That is almost the price of a room. Yikes. Guess I’ll buy my fruit plate from the ABC store and eat it in the cheap seats! ;)

@Kristie71 Thanks! I have the upper veranda reserved but hoping to get the cabana. I’ve been lucky twice before so fingers crossed!

They are pricey. But if you’re staying on your own points, it’s a lot easier to justify the splurge. I don’t think I could justify the $450 if we had to pay for our room reservation as well. And now that the spa is reopening, I’m considering reallocating our staycation budget there.

Wow I called yesterday to get the executive lanai for a day during my stay Jan 4-8 2022.
They all gone. And they had one cabana left for the week on the 7th. I booked it!
So yes Call ASAP when you book your room
Kerri

Wow I called yesterday to get the executive lanai for a day during my stay Jan 4-8 2022.
They all gone. And they had one cabana left for the week on the 7th. I booked it!
So yes Call ASAP when you book your room
Kerri

We have the lanai one day that week. Booked it a few months ago, it was the only day available for our trip even at that point. And all the cabanas were gone most days.

We have the lanai one day that week. Booked it a few months ago, it was the only day available for our trip even at that point. And all the cabanas were gone most days.
Wow!
i must had been very lucky when i booked my veranda casabellas 2 weeks ago for my Nov trip.
i been to Aulani twice (2017 & 2018) and both times i had no problem with getting a cabana. Of course it WAS in the adult pool area when that area was restricted to adults only. In fact, the only cabana rented in this area was mine. Everything else was available.
If there is no cabana availability anywhere, it sounds like the old adult only section is not changing back anytime soon.

Wow!!!!
Somebody must have just cancelled!!!! I got lucky:-). Lemme know if u cancel you lanai:o

I stayed in the lanai one day my last trip. The view is amazing!! Enjoy!
Kerri

Wow!
i must had been very lucky when i booked my veranda casabellas 2 weeks ago for my Nov trip.
i been to Aulani twice (2017 & 2018) and both times i had no problem with getting a cabana. Of course it WAS in the adult pool area when that area was restricted to adults only. In fact, the only cabana rented in this area was mine. Everything else was available.
If there is no cabana availability anywhere, it sounds like the old adult only section is not changing back anytime soon.
Pretty sure the lady said they were changing the area over. I told her I had a child with us and of course I requested best view (LOL)
None of them have good views
Kerri

I just called to see if they had any cabanas or anything else for November 17-20 (any of the days). Everything was completely booked. I am going to call back weekly and try to see if we can get something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter