Cabana Bay Tower rooms/suites & lazy river open. Anyone have a report?

i am guessing over a period of time, those that buy the inflatables for the pools, will leave them behind when their trip is over.

at the deluxe hotels, each pool has quite a few of inflatables that are donated by guests when they leave.
quite a few times my sons would be given a float to use in the pool by the lifeguards.
we were told other guests bought them and donated them to be used by other children for the pool as they didn't want to cart them back home.

Just got back from CBR.. You are allowed to bring your own tubes, you can go in without any tubes and just swim. They are very very lienient. Kids had all different floats in there. The only problem I had was it did get crowded and the people who just swim are annoying, you really cant relax. We ended up going early in the morning and it was great.

Just got back from CBR.. You are allowed to bring your own tubes, you can go in without any tubes and just swim. They are very very lienient. Kids had all different floats in there. The only problem I had was it did get crowded and the people who just swim are annoying, you really cant relax. We ended up going early in the morning and it was great.

thanks for the report! do you know if they sell the noodles in the store?

rats. can't bring our own they wouldn't fit in the suitcase (not driving). thanks anyway... I'm surprised as they sell them at many of the stores in disney.
maybe they don't have them cause then too many peopel wouldn't pay to rent the tubes? but they do sell them at the veach club styore, for stormaong bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter