CA Segway Tour?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I read in the new Disneyland Passporter that California Adventure either has started, or will be starting soon, a Segway tour similar to the one at Epcot. I checked CA's website and as of yet, the tour isn't listed. Anyone know when the tour will start, or has it already started and it hasn't made it on the website yet?

The wife and I did the Segway tour at Epcot in March and it was a blast!

Thanks!

I would also be very interested in having that info. Tried to do the Tour last Dec. at WDW, but they weren't offering it, because of the holidays when we were there. My guys were so dissapointed!! Anybody??? :rolleyes1

Here's the discription of the tour from the 2006 Disneyland Passporter:

Cruzin' Disney's California Adventure Tour
$75 pp

Beginning in early 2006, this new two-hour tour offers a unique opportunity to ride a Segway (a self-balancing, two-wheeled vehicle". Learn to use the Segway for the first hour, then practice riding around Disney's California Adventure over a variety of terrains. Max weight is 250 lbs; pregnant and special needs guests may not participate. Guests receive a special trading pin. Interesting photo opportunities also avaliable on this tour. discounts and other details not yet known.

I believe that they are not having it after all, I did ask on some other boards and they said that they couldn't get insurance coverage for it, or something of that nature. I had inquired wanting my DH to do it, but it is not happening now. Sorry

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter