BWV Room locations???

missymagic

"Once Upon A Time Their Was An Enchanted Castle"
It says the rooms overlook the boardwalk which is fine but like other resorts are thier areas that are better to request???

I was all prepared to stay at SSR had my requests now I have to start all over. aaahhh less then one month and already on edge. I need to figur everything out so I can relax and enjoy

Only the "Boardwalk view" rooms will overlook the Boardwalk. If you have one of those rooms (it is a separate booking category from the other Preferred view rooms), it will say so on your confirmation letter. If that's what you have - you're really all set. You can request an upper floor or close/far from the elevators. That's about it. The rooms with the best view of the fireworks from the balcony are the ones the farthest from the elevators.

Assuming you have a PV - Pool/Garden, your room might overlook one of the pools (Luna Park or the quiet pool), the canal, the Swan/Dolphin resorts and the new croquet lawn, or the Village Green (lawn between the resort lobby and the lake).

If you have a standard view, your room will overlook the front entrance and the driveway leading up to it. Some of the SV rooms have a view of the higher level fireworks from IllumiNations from the balcony.

Best wishes -

We have a Boardwalk View (completely by accident) for our Second Honeymoon Trip in January! :cool1:

Our first BWV experience.

Let us know how you like it. ::yes::

We just returned from the Boarwalk and stayed in room 5059. Great view of the Boardwalk and both the Epcot and Magic Kingdom fireworks.

:rolleyes1
Mickmse2002 said:
We just returned from the Boarwalk and stayed in room 5059. Great view of the Boardwalk and both the Epcot and Magic Kingdom fireworks.

I have never posted photos before so will have to look into doing so. It was really fun trying to watch two different fireworks shows while standing on your balcony.

I am still waiting for my papers in the mail but I belive they said it was a preferred view.

missymagic said:
I am still waiting for my papers in the mail but I belive they said it was a preferred view.
There are two categories of Preferred view. Both "cost" the same number of points. One category is "Boardwalk view" and the other is "Pool/Garden" view. See my earlier post for descriptions of each.

You will not overlook the Boardwalk unless your confirmation letter says Boardwalk view.

Best wishes -

I have never posted photos before so will have to look into doing so. It was really fun trying to watch two different fireworks shows while standing on your balcony.

Photo from a BW view room of Wishes fireworks at the Magic Kingdom, over the Yachtclub

BWnite2.jpg

BW view, view of some of the high shots from illuminations:

BWnight6.jpg

the new method of uploading and using photos in the dis is so quick and easy

If I'd prefer a Boardwalk view and nothing's available, can I book an alternalte preferred view (pool, etc.) and still be waitlisted for a Boardwalk view? Wasn't sure if I could do both.

IMy papers came yestrday they say Preferred pool/garden view but I guess I cant complain I got all my nights at one place that was my biggest fear having to do both SSR and BWV. Not by myself with the 2 girls. I know their are still people out there still on waitlists for rooms anywhere.

18 more days till I get to go home for the first time!!! I am so excited.

ask for the quiet pool.

I learned to hate that silly clown with the main pool view.

of course your girl might enjoy look at it.

most of the preferred pool/garden are of the main pool.

I have never been to BWV so quiet pool compared to Main pool location wise does it make a difference. I prefer slighlty quieter and would probably enjoy quiet pool view. That way I don't have to hear 100 times I want to go swimming. We only have a long weekend this trip and I would rather not go to pool I would rather park it.

EdDome said:
If I'd prefer a Boardwalk view and nothing's available, can I book an alternalte preferred view (pool, etc.) and still be waitlisted for a Boardwalk view? Wasn't sure if I could do both.

Going to stay at the BWV in late January. I was preferred view, got on the waitlist for boardwalk view. Got a second confirmation letter last week confirming my waitlist had come through and I got the boardwalk view after all!!!! Good luck with yours!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter